Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goalguard View Post
    At Matthews two weeks ago, I was pleased to pay $1,25 for water. Didn't make up for the $25 for parking, though.
    I park on the street here. Paying is dumb. Drive around in Brookline if needed. And yes nick, driving to the top of the garage up the heights is a nice secret. Keep it quiet!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Dumb question: why isn't Cisse skating? The team must be gassed after those four penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by goalguard View Post
        Dumb question: why isn't Cisse skating? The team must be gassed after those four penalties.
        Parker doesn't like the way he played last night so decided to humiliate him by dressing him and sitting him.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Appears that way. They have 5D dressed and an extra forward. Guess he's the extra.
          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
            Appears that way. They have 5D dressed and an extra forward. Guess he's the extra.
            Was the extra

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              chikod were you the guy sitting in my seat in section 115 when I came in?
              Nope...wrong side of the ice. We were in 103...

Comment

Typical Parker, I'm sure BUtanga will have nothing to say about it

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Cool dis, bro.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Say about what?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Say about what?
                      Parker got tossed.
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Say about what?
                        Parker got tossed.
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

This pretty much sums it ALL up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y
                          Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Was Parker being thrown out of the game justified? What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                              Not much. He just told the ref to go phuck himself. Only problem is he exposed himself on national tv doing it.....lol
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                                Oh I'm sure throwing him out was justified. He knew he was going to get thrown out, he'd just reached the point where he didn't care. Can't say I blame him.
                                Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X