DU "Tebow" SCSU 12/16 & 12/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    Settle down francis. In no way did I say not having sex equals gay. It is the combination of no sex and preaching that leads me to that conclusion. Just like the nut job that protested at gay people's funerals only to find out he was gay..... Like I said if he is not then he is just one annoying person who needs to shut up.....
    First, can we make a rule that the phrase "Settle down Francis" can not be said in response to anyone who's post ends in a smiley face? And did you really just make the Stripes reference to the guy who made a Mortal Kombat post? If anything I'm too loose.

And at the risk of opening up a whole can of worms, this surprises you? He's a devote Christian, and I am myself a Christian, and we are not known for being humble and quiet about religion... We're kind of annoying about it.

Does anyone have lineups?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Re: DU "Tebow" SCSU 12/16 & 12/17

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      First, can we make a rule that the phrase "Settle down Francis" can not be said in response to anyone who's post ends in a smiley face? And did you really just make the Stripes reference to the guy who made a Mortal Kombat post? If anything I'm too loose.

And at the risk of opening up a whole can of worms, this surprises you? He's a devote Christian, and I am myself a Christian, and we are not known for being humble and quiet about religion... We're kind of annoying about it.

Does anyone have lineups?
      The line is actually, "Lighten up Francis", but who's paying attention?

See you guys tonight on the Score Update!!
      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
      Tom Serratore

Comment

The WCHA/NCHC shakeup is on the ballot for top 5 St. Cloud area stories... feel free to stuff the box

http://www.sctimes.com/interactive/a...5-stories-2011
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

DU sweeps.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            DU sweeps.
            I'll be nice...DU takes 3.

Yes beer is talking. :P
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

DU wins Third game ending 3-2.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

I would LOVE to see video replay of Hanowski hitting Olkinuora.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Whose PP and/or PK will show up tonight?
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Whose PP and/or PK will show up tonight?
                    Probably not ours. Hoping for few penalties and we can dominate on 5 x 5

Comment

Nice game by the Huskies tonight. They needed that win in a very bad way....
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Probably not ours.
                        Boy that guy is a dolt! Best of luck the rest of the way Pios

Comment

Boy that guy is a dolt! Best of luck the rest of the way Pios
                          the answer to the question was yours.

for you.

Pios need some good luck. Perhaps scoring goals would help too.
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            Pios need some good luck.
                            Going on the pp to start OT for a really stupid reason isn't enough luck for you?

So does anybody have video of the end of regulation on Friday yet?

Comment

No way to watch the replay at the end of regulation Friday as a conscious human being and come up with a way to put Denver on the powerplay. Maybe the worst call i have seen in over a decade. Goalie interference at best was iffy, but i can live with that as the emphesis is on protecting the goalie. After that, wow!!!! First time a guy lying on his stomach, catching a couple of shots from the goalie and being cross checked gets an additional 2 minutes. Pathetic. The major on Ried earlier was correct, but the film clearly shows the DU player doing the same flippin' thing. Should have been 5 and 5 not 5 and 2. With that said, big error in ot by penalty killers and give Pioneers credit for taking advantage. I truly thought that the 2 ref system would help handle this type of foul up. Maybe 3?????? Great job by SCSU Saturday. Jenson (who made the big error Friday in ot) really played like a dude who wanted to make up for it. If Huskies get the special teams figured out, they can be pretty darn good. Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Working...
                              X