Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU "Tebow" SCSU 12/16 & 12/17

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Hate Tim Tebow? Hate the overhype from the media maybe but... what's so hateable about the man himself?
    There's a whole lot to hate about the man. And no, it's not because of the media hype, I've hated everything about him since he stepped foot on the field at the swamp.
    "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Our freshman goalie is better than your freshman goalie.
      Debatable.

It has been nearly ten months since St. Cloud had a 4 point weekend. We're overdue.

Comment

St. Cloud pulls its collective head out of its collective *** and lights up Yahoo on Friday night. By 9 PM Central time, SCSU is doing him Mortal Kombat style: "Finnish Him!!!"
        Last edited by SCSU Euro; 12-15-2011, 07:15 PM.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          St. Cloud pulls its collective head out of its collective *** and lights up Yahoo on Friday night. By 9 PM Central time, SCSU is doing him Mortal Kombat style: "Finnish Him!!!"
          I've never really like this guy but all of a sudden I do!
          Originally posted by vizoroo
          Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
          Originally posted by duper
          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
          Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
          Originally posted by dggoddard
          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
            BSU hosts UAH and will be on the Lakeland Public TV as well. They do a pretty good job broadcasting their games.
            The announcers are very good, but the video is very poor...... Either way better than not watching at all.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
              There's a whole lot to hate about the man. And no, it's not because of the media hype, I've hated everything about him since he stepped foot on the field at the swamp.
              Are you jealous god doesn't love you like he loves Tebow?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                LOL! No it had to do with the Tebow angle..... At least DL is not proud of being a virgin.
                I am not a virgin!

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Hate Tim Tebow? Hate the overhype from the media maybe but... what's so hateable about the man himself?
                Because no one gives a crap about how much he loves Jesus. I find it insulting when he thanks Jesus for winning a football game when there are people dying of starvation, cancer, and AIDS all over the world. What happened to religion being a personal thing? Religion is like a pair of shoes. Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes. Like Jake Plummer said "we get it...you like Jesus."
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--L0yV_b_lX0/TsZG5BQWjbI/AAAAAAAALc4/pT1vuHwg2m8/s400/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ%25253D%25253D%25255B1% 25255D.jpg******

Adrian Dater of the Denver Post with an article on Jason Zucker and this weekend's series.

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_19559204
                  Last edited by du78; 12-16-2011, 08:29 AM.
                  DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

The announcers are very good, but the video is very poor...... Either way better than not watching at all.
                    The video isn't poor, it's CBT: Charles Barkley Turrbll

So will Tim Tebow and Rocco Grimaldi be the driving forces behind finally bringing peace and harmony to DU and UND fans?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      I am not a virgin!

Because no one gives a crap about how much he loves Jesus. I find it insulting when he thanks Jesus for winning a football game when there are people dying of starvation, cancer, and AIDS all over the world. What happened to religion being a personal thing? Religion is like a pair of shoes. Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes. Like Jake Plummer said "we get it...you like Jesus."
                      My guess is he is gay and to ashamed to admit it. why else brag you have never been laid and preach Jesus every second of the day? It's ok Tim, it is 2012 you can be gay and people will still like you. If your family is to narrow minded to accept that then tell them to screw off. If that is not the case then he is one of the the most annoying people alive today.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by s11r9seat8
                        Let me give it a shot at that most annoying "alive" title...
                        We are hoping to see DU wake up from the slumber that they seem to be in pending the probable return of Brittan later in the season. Big ice may be the key to the PP percentage coming back towards where Chambers promised us at the beginning of the season.
                        Sorry, i just don't feel like being as annoying as usual without Hitchens around anymore.
                        The SCSU penalty kill sucks so if your squad can't turn the power play around this weekend they are in big trouble.....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

My guess is he is gay and to ashamed to admit it. why else brag you have never been laid and preach Jesus every second of the day? It's ok Tim, it is 2012 you can be gay and people will still like you. If your family is to narrow minded to accept that then tell them to screw off. If that is not the case then he is one of the the most annoying people alive today.....
                          You know, not everybody went to SCSU, so I think its much more likely that he's saving himself for marriage rather than being gay. Not having sex doesn't equal being gay.

Comment

The last time the Pios skated on big ice, they took 11 penalties. (That was against cc so there might have been a little extra intensity.) Fortunately SCSU's PP is even punier than ours.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              You know, not everybody went to SCSU, so I think its much more likely that he's saving himself for marriage rather than being gay. Not having sex doesn't equal being gay.
                              Settle down francis. In no way did I say not having sex equals gay. It is the combination of no sex and preaching that leads me to that conclusion. Just like the nut job that protested at gay people's funerals only to find out he was gay..... Like I said if he is not then he is just one annoying person who needs to shut up.....
                              Last edited by scsutommyboy; 12-16-2011, 02:41 PM.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

he is just one annoying person who needs to shut up

Comment

Working...
                                X