Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

kill
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2011-12 Season Thread, Part II: You're gonna need a bigger bandwago

thread
      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

die
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          thread
          Why are we trying to kill a thread when there are 200 posts to go?
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
            Why are we trying to kill a thread when there are 200 posts to go?
            I'm bored?

we could kill this one and make it through another by playoffs - lots going on for Tech right now!
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

die thread die
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Tech sweeps LSSU in bouncyball.

tap of the stick to Mitch who calls the basketball game and then hurries over to the rink to be on ice announcer
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Tech sweeps LSSU in bouncyball.

tap of the stick to Mitch who calls the basketball game and then hurries over to the rink to be on ice announcer
                  It's not THAT far of a walk. Besides, he probably just wants to get his Stevie Y autograph tonight (Anyone know if he's still going to be there?)
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    It's not THAT far of a walk. Besides, he probably just wants to get his Stevie Y autograph tonight (Anyone know if he's still going to be there?)
                    don't think so, I'll check though.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Boosh Factor 4

Comment

that nice Nurse Ratched came with the meds. I feel better now.

seriously, if you had told us last August, we would have 13 wins by early February and still have a (slight) chance for home ice...

its not that bad.

really.

really not that bad.

seriously.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

the basketball team won.

that's good!

really.

it's ok.

better days? everyone.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

anyone?
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

all together now1

Boosh Factor 4

Comment

its ok Tech fans. step off the ledge. nobody gets hurt.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X