No announcement yet.

Wisconsin @ CC, 18/19 Nov...Who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin @ CC, 18/19 Nov...Who ya got?

Should be a fun series this weekend!

I'll be going to both games and expect to see some great hockey. Doesn't look like Wisconsin will make many more trips to CC after this weekend...not good for us Badger fans here in Colorado Springs.

Predictions for this weekend?

Me:
    Tonight: 4-3 Badgers
    Tomorrow: 4-2 Badgers

Sweeeeeeeeep!

Re: Wisconsin @ CC, 18/19 Nov...Who ya got?

Split...

WI tonight, CC tomorrow night.. Both are good teams.

You'll get a good series.. Have fun!!

Comment

ugh.

SHG for CC, another "own" goal for wisconsin.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        ugh.

SHG for CC, another "own" goal for wisconsin.
        You took the words right out of my fingures....

Bullitt, (or anyoneelse who was there) how did the boys look to you?
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          ... how did the boys look to you?
          *****http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-F47m7dINBNk/TsfakF59gII/AAAAAAAABqo/O4GUugHnJFw/s144/UW_dicks.jpg******

(photo courtesy of fellow CC Facebook fan - I cropped it a bit)

Go Tigers!

Comment

CC looked very comfortable playing a physical game like last night's was. They really did a great job of winning the battles along the boards and in front of both nets. Josh Thorimbert played very well in net, even adding an assist. Overall, I thought it both teams were playing fairly well in terms of a low number of mistakes.

Also, I have to say that every time I watch him play, I am more and more impressed by Justin Schultz both on the offensive and the defensive side. He is just one hell of a solid d-man, and one of my favorite opposing players to watch.
            Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
            -dggoddard

Comment

anything less than a win tonight is going to be a huge disappointment for UW.

c'mon guys, get it done.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                You took the words right out of my fingures....

Bullitt, (or anyoneelse who was there) how did the boys look to you?
                Wisconsin didn't look too bad. They had their bright moments and great movement on the power play. The game was really choppy with rampant head hunting from both sides. Late in the third, the Badgers looked exhausted and disinterested. They looked like a young team with potential.
                Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Sconnie will even things up tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
                    ...Predictions for this weekend?

Me:
                    ...Sweeeeeeeeep!
                    Good call. WCHA coaching extraordinaire Mike Eaves, who was seemingly pleased with his team's performance on Friday (based on the big smile on his face as he left the ice), was able to pinpoint a problem with the Badgers on Saturday:

UW coach Mike Eaves blamed the outcome on the haberdasher, saying his players got "caught up in the euphoria" of the new sweaters.

"It was to pump them up," he said. "It had the opposite affect that we wanted, unfortunately.
                    This coming week, Eaves plans to have the team practice going into the dressing room, changing sweaters, then skating onto the ice while trying to keep their euphoria in check.

CC now 14-4-1 vs UW in their last 19 meetings. Go Tigers!

Comment

14-4-1 vs. UW in the last 19? wow. that really sends a message doesn't it? Denver has a similar record vs. UW over that stretch.

ugh

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        14-4-1 vs. UW in the last 19? wow. that really sends a message doesn't it? Denver has a similar record vs. UW over that stretch.

ugh
                        Since you brought it up: DU's record in its last 19 vs. UW: 10-7-2. Now there's a statement.

OK, I'm sitting back waiting for the usual stale response that changes the point of the discussion...

(BTW...DU in its last 19 vs CC: 6-8-5. I guess that's why 10-7-2 vs UW must have seemed so good to you.)
                        Last edited by RogerWF; 11-21-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X