Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BHHC already issuing weekly news releases on 'its' teams

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/134000283.html

Can somebody please explain to me why a league that doesn't even exist yet is already publishing news releases?

Pure rubbish!
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Re: The BHHC already issuing weekly news releases on 'its' teams

here. we. go.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Considering the way their league was put together was generally considered a PR disaster, should you really be surprised?
      University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/134000283.html

Can somebody please explain to me why a league that doesn't even exist yet is already publishing news releases?

Pure rubbish!
        You mad?
        Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Uh, hmmm. New league. Need to gather an audience. Early advertising, promo-ing. Build hype. Marketing 101. Next?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You just called it the BHHC. We need Cred.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Well, I guess that means we should expect an announcement regarding their conference champion sometime in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                Well, I guess that means we should expect an announcement regarding their conference champion sometime in March.
                The Virg in January.
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

My favorite quote:

Only Western Michigan, which played a rare Tuesday game at Notre Dame, is off. The Broncos return to action next Tuesday by hosting the Irish.
                  So rare they are doing it for consecutive games...
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    My favorite quote:

So rare they are doing it for consecutive games...
                    5 different goofer fans chiming in about this non-issue? I'm just surprised this thread wasn't started by one of the two tech whiners...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      5 different goofer fans chiming in about this non-issue? I'm just surprised this thread wasn't started by one of the two tech whiners...
                      It's not our fault the league hired a temp to write their press releases.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

If this was the WCHA it would be press releases from the 2010 season.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Awesome. I would have had no idea The Turd News was being published if not for this thread.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Now that the secret is out there's no point hiding it any longer.

NCHC schools secretly pulled out of the WCHA on July 1, 2011. Our league games are only against each other and we no longer try as hard in the "nonconference" WCHA games. That's why UND fans aren't concerned about their 1-1-0 start in NCHC play this season.

The NCHC schools will be sending their club teams to the Final 5 while a secret league tournament is contested at the Ralph the same weekend under tight security.

Need further proof that this conspiracy is going on? The Gophers are in 1st place in the WCHA.
                            Last edited by dggoddard; 11-17-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                              Now that the secret is out there's no point hiding it any longer.

The NCHC schools secretly pulled out of the WCHA on July 1, 2011. Our league games are only against each other and we no longer try as hard in the "nonconference" WCHA games. That's why UND fans aren't concerned about their 1-1-0 start in NCHC play this season.

All the NCHC schools will be sending their club teams to the Final 5 while a secret league tournament is contested at the Ralph the same weekend under tight security.

Need further proof that this conspiracy is going on? The Gophers are in 1st place in the WCHA.
                              and DU didn't try very hard at Tech
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                              X