X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread Part Deux

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
    holy sources...does everybody on here have an "inside source"?
    Tim Tebow does
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

So if bad things happen in 3's... we have Trivino situation. If the Coyle story is true... then whats the 3rd?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        So if bad things happen in 3's... we have Trivino situation. If the Coyle story is true... then whats the 3rd?
        i'm hearing that the 3rd is that santa claus isn't real

Comment

All the Boston Hockey Blog writers fail their finals because their whole week is tied up with this.

Also I found a new source. Seems reliable.

Comment

Tom Morrow has another year of eligibility and is coming back
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Sasquatch's back hair is a weave.

Comment

The Bourque reference....he never actually played in the Q if memory serves. He signed, but then signed in the AHL before ever lacing them up for the Remparts or whoever it was)
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  The Bourque reference....he never actually played in the Q if memory serves. He signed, but then signed in the AHL before ever lacing them up for the Remparts or whoever it was)
                  Ryan Bourque, trying to give you a hint ..... Ramarts......

Comment

Didn't hoky say "3s"?

Then add to Steve that he wasn't coming here today with "this" (Coyle)?

So who is #2? *gulp*
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yeah, I got it.

Comment

All I can say is that when I spoke to Coyle today at 1:30, he was still on the BU hockey team and said he would return next semester. If I hear anything else from him, obviously I would report it. I did just text him again about 10 minutes ago, so we'll see what he says.

Additionally, it really doesn't make much sense for him to go play in the Q. Why play against 16-20 year olds when you've been playing against 18-25 year olds for almost two years and can overwhelm that competition? It wouldn't be beneficial for his development. Coyle does not like to be too far away from home, so why waste time up in Canada when he could make some real money with Minnesota/their farm team?
                        http://thebostonhockeyblog.blogspot.com/

Places I've watched college hockey: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Scottrade Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Whittemore Center

Comment

i wouldn't put too much into what Coyle told you. Chuck Kobasew said the same thing just before he skipped town for the WHL.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                            Not that I put any stock in the relatively anonymous blog that spends the bulk of the day debating quackquack on whether or not bc or bu has better players, hokydad also grumbled a bit on the topic back at 1 o clock. His track record has been much better
                            Wow Steve F gives me a shoutout. That's when you know you made it big time. As for the rumors, that is all they seem like and I won't believe anything that some highschool kid or bc fans are reporting until I hear it from an actual source. It seems a little weird that all the people who have sources to say he is leaving are bc fans. I don't think Coyle would lie to the FreeP either. As a kid who never even visited another school besides BU, I wouldn't expect him to leave midseason like this.
                            GO BU

Comment

My head hurts.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                                What makes you think that Jofa? Wouldn't he have more opportunities to shine now that he would arguably be the #1 center? Does the QMJHL really offer that much more?
                                He is approx 50 games into his college career and you can argue that his first 25 games were better then his last 25. He doesnt have any aspirations for a degree in the short term or to be a student most likely. So if he isnt developing and he doesnt want to go to classes there is no reason to stay. And he is probably a little embarassed to be playing this way in his backyard and playing second fiddle to a team a couple of miles down the street. Just my hunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X