Originally posted by reBlur View Post
    Excuse me?
    Better to just not even engage him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread Part Deux

Originally posted by reBlur View Post
      Excuse me?
      i'm getting the sneaking suspicion that stevef and the kid from bchockeyblog are related or the same person...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
        i'm getting the sneaking suspicion that stevef and the kid from bchockeyblog are related or the same person...
        as far as I know, Steve is not the bc hockey blog guy.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          as far as I know, Steve is not the bc hockey blog guy.
          haha it was just a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
            Nah, the blogger has the excuse he is still going through puberty. Not sure what Steve's is.

Comment

Better to just not even engage him.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                fair enough but you are wrong
                OK, well you show me some objective indication that Parker said "one more slip up and you're done, but oh by the way you can drink on designated nights" as you claim and then I will admit I'm wrong. Until then, I'm going to call you out on things that you just make up.

Comment

Originally posted by limey View Post
                  OK, well you show me some objective indication that Parker said "one more slip up and you're done, but oh by the way you can drink on designated nights" as you claim and then I will admit I'm wrong. Until then, I'm going to call you out on things that you just make up.
                  Could care less either way. More of a concept discussion than a he said she said

Its Xmas season, be happy....
                  Last edited by Hokydad; 12-15-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Could care less either way. More of a concept discussion than a he said she said

Its Xmas season, be happy....
                    How is it a "concept discussion" if you are categorically stating that specific acts took place?

Comment

From College Hockey News twitter.

CHNJoeMeloni Joe Meloni
                      @FearTheTriangle Some schmo in Chestnut Hill with an internet connection told everyone he was getting booted.

Comment

• See those journalism classes at B(owl eligible) College are paying dividends. Arse Clown!
                        Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                          See those journalism classes at Bowl eligible College are paying dividends
                          He is entertaining, though I'd like to hear an explanation of where "Quabec" is!

Comment

Freep Twitter: "We have it from Coyle that he is on the team and everything is fine."
                            Rumors are swirling that he has signed with the QMJHL. I would hope that Coyle wouldn't be lying. I am curious how long ago Coyle was asked. Maybe he was waiting until it became official? Hopefully, an unfounded rumor, but I am waiting a couple of days.

Comment

Sad for the game of college hockey, even for a rival.

Didn't make the as desired jump this year but have seen flashes in the limited games I have watched him and he has a ton of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Sad for the game of college hockey, even for a rival.

Didn't make the as desired jump this year but have seen flashes in the limited games I have watched him and he has a ton of talent.
                                Let's not jump to conclusions yet. There's nothing concrete that says he is leaving.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Working...
                                X