X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: MTU vs. UAA: The 3rd Thread Always RuLEz

As long as he donates the meat, then BFD. Stop trolling for responses, and pretending every Midwesterner is a hick, as if those types don't exist in Alaska.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    We don't have CWD. I wouldn't eat the venison if I didn't have to, and we donate a bunch of our venison. We hunt for population control instead of for the meat.
    So basically you are a thrill killer. You don’t eat much of your harvest but donate some to validate your weekend jaunts to the woods with your circle of fellow antler collectors. I wager the side gunner in your pickup views road signs as targets of interest during a slow night of road hunting after a few cans of the cheap “camp beers” in the cooler.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
    Dear UAA fans -- You will have a Husky fan (who is not a parent or local alumna) in your midst this weekend. Her name is Gina and she's a senior at Tech... not to mention the current president of Mitch's Misfits. She's like ... MeanEgirl 2.0. -- way cuter, taller and more awesome than the original. Seek her out and say hi to her! She's doing this trip solo.
    Pics or gtfo ...

Leave a comment:

• MeanEgirl
    replied

Dear UAA fans -- You will have a Husky fan (who is not a parent or local alumna) in your midst this weekend. Her name is Gina and she's a senior at Tech... not to mention the current president of Mitch's Misfits. She's like ... MeanEgirl 2.0. -- way cuter, taller and more awesome than the original. Seek her out and say hi to her! She's doing this trip solo.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    Had your fill of flying Asian carp and sturgeon? So you traded out coming north to get your own caribou sausage for a chance to road hunt some white tailed CWD Deer. In all probability for the best as they did eliminate the gun racks from behind your seat in all airlines.
    We don't have CWD. I wouldn't eat the venison if I didn't have to, and we donate a bunch of our venison. We hunt for population control instead of for the meat.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
    There is, it's free and I've always thought it's better than ours.

I watched a little of MInn @ UAA a few weeks ago and it was just as I remembered, not too bad and free.
    Sweet. Free and not awful? there's a win/win.

Leave a comment:

• mtu_huskies
    replied

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    Seeing as how this thread seems to have won, i will ask again here. Is there an internet video feed and is it crap like ours?
    There is, it's free and I've always thought it's better than ours.

I watched a little of MInn @ UAA a few weeks ago and it was just as I remembered, not too bad and free.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Seeing as how this thread seems to have won, i will ask again here. Is there an internet video feed and is it crap like ours?

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    The series thread dropped to page 2. Anyone want to send me some reindeer sausage or fresh halibut? Maybe some crab legs?
    Had your fill of flying Asian carp and sturgeon? So you traded out coming north to get your own caribou sausage for a chance to road hunt some white tailed CWD Deer. In all probability for the best as they did eliminate the gun racks from behind your seat in all airlines.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

The series thread dropped to page 2. Anyone want to send me some reindeer sausage or fresh halibut? Maybe some crab legs?

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Will Tech score more goals than there will be series threads this weekend?
    Are we counting scoring threads as series threads?

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Will Tech score more goals than there will be series threads this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

DTP believes in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

I was actually thinking of flying up for this series, for exactly as long as it took me to realize that it was opening weekend for my season of the annual white-tail slaughter.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

I'm glad there is a spot to talk UAA-Tech puck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X