Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU-M @ tUMD - Hey Mike! don't let the Dorr hit you on the way out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ tUMD - Hey Mike! don't let the Dorr hit you on the way out....

Per PucKato:

While Minnesota State is excited about its improved health, not everything is rosy on the injury front. Mavericks coach Troy Jutting confirmed that sophomore forward Chase Grant will have season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip next month.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      And that's different frmo every other Saturday how?
      Ummm.... Hmmmmm.... Good point.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

One more day til GAMEDAY!
        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Per PucKato:
          I thought they were really hurting from injuries...and now they only have one guy out for the year?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I thought they were really hurting from injuries...and now they only have one guy out for the year?
            In our series against Denver 3 weeks ago, we had 13 skaters on the ice. We just got Leitner back this last weekend after getting hurt on his first shift of the year. Dorr was out until this last series as were Burkemper and Gaede. Elbrecht was injured in the first game and just was cleared to start practicing this last week (he's got something like 11 screws and 2 steel plates in his arm). Heath and Stern are still out as well. We're still playing a forward on defense. Realistically, it was a huge volume of injuries that were concentrated in a short period of time. Alot of the injuries were ones that it's impossible to know how long the will last. They were separated shoulders, badly broken bones, etc. And now we're finding out that Grant is out for the year and he was supposed to be one of the leading scorers on a team that wasn't going to score a lot of goals in the first place.
            Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
              In our series against Denver 3 weeks ago, we had 13 skaters on the ice. We just got Leitner back this last weekend after getting hurt on his first shift of the year. Dorr was out until this last series as were Burkemper and Gaede. Elbrecht was injured in the first game and just was cleared to start practicing this last week (he's got something like 11 screws and 2 steel plates in his arm). Heath and Stern are still out as well. We're still playing a forward on defense. Realistically, it was a huge volume of injuries that were concentrated in a short period of time. Alot of the injuries were ones that it's impossible to know how long the will last. They were separated shoulders, badly broken bones, etc. And now we're finding out that Grant is out for the year and he was supposed to be one of the leading scorers on a team that wasn't going to score a lot of goals in the first place.
              Great Post.

Biddco, Bale's got your answer better than most could put it. We couldn't dress a full team for quite some time, and now we are starting to get back healthy, and improving in play.
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Why? Are you going to propose to him? Won't the Midget be jealous?
                Witty comeback = fail
                tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                  Witty comeback = fail
                  Nice work. Only took you two days to come up with that one.

Comment

Mike Seidel-Jack Connolly-Joe Basaraba
                    Caleb Herbert-Travis Oleksuk-J.T. Brown
                    Justin Crandall-Jake Hendrickson-David Grun
                    Dan DeLisle-Max Tardy-Keegan Flaherty

Wade Bergman-Brady Lamb
                    Scott Kishel-Chris Casto
                    Drew Olson-Derik Johnson

Kenny Reiter, Aaron Crandall
                    tUMD

Comment

Hmm. This one might get ugly. Pulling for the Mavs regardless, but eep.

Also, Keegan Flaherty? Why not just name him Irish O'Mickmick?
                      Last edited by state of hockey; 11-18-2011, 05:30 PM.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Wow, I just checked charter and they have the mn/sc game listed as does fsn. The national champs can't get tv coverage for a home game. You should look into getting into a better conference.

Comment

Also, puckato is reporting Cam Cooper is out of the lineup with an undisclosed injury.
                          http://mankatofreepresshockey.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                            Wow, I just checked charter and they have the mn/sc game listed as does fsn. The national champs can't get tv coverage for a home game.
                            The Gophers - St. Cloud game is on three channels: FSN, Fox College Sports, and Charter Extra. Apparently there was just no room for the Mavericks/Bulldogs game, even on Charter Extra. I sent a complaint to Charter, for all the good it will do.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                              The Gophers - St. Cloud game is on three channels: FSN, Fox College Sports, and Charter Extra. Apparently there was just no room for the Mavericks/Bulldogs game, even on Charter Extra. I sent a complaint to Charter, for all the good it will do.
                              We have local tv coverage. It is in the Duluth area and on the Iron Range, it just isn't put on cable for folks outside of the area
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Also, Keegan Flaherty? Why not just name him Irish O'Mickmick?
                                He is another UMD recruit.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X