• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    Vanek came back after winning the title. However, I think the chance of Bjugstad leaving is more based on the Panthers than on how the season goes. He looks like he'll be ready for the NHL by next year, so why would they allow him to stay? I think they'd make him an offer that would be very difficult to refuse.
    Pretty sure he was being snarky with that comment.

Leave a comment:

• Koho
    replied

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    There's always the possibility that Florida will break free from the continent and sink into the ocean.
    Never thought of that one. So there is still hope!

Leave a comment:

• GrinCDXX
    replied

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    If he keeps up this pace all season, hard to imagine the Panthers won't come calling with a very good offer.
    There's always the possibility that Florida will break free from the continent and sink into the ocean.

Leave a comment:

• mariucci
    replied

Vanek came back after winning the title. However, I think the chance of Bjugstad leaving is more based on the Panthers than on how the season goes. He looks like he'll be ready for the NHL by next year, so why would they allow him to stay? I think they'd make him an offer that would be very difficult to refuse.
    It also depends on how badly he wants an NCAA Championship.

My guess is he's gone after this season, but im hopefull he sticks around.

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied

If he keeps up this pace all season, hard to imagine the Panthers won't come calling with a very good offer.

Leave a comment:

• Koho
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Do the chances of Bjugstad coming back decrease significantly if the Gophers win the title?

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied
    Originally posted by McMac View Post
    It was funny as hell being in the student section singing this as JBSU fans were leaving.
    Its really not anymore when we've started singing it too

Leave a comment:

• JDUBBS1280
    replied
    Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Do the chances of Bjugstad coming back decrease significantly if the Gophers win the title?
    I'd say it would be almost a certainty then.

Probably almost a certainty anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

I think Bjugstad is having way more fun than Okposo was at this point in the season. He seems to be enjoying his college time so much, I am holding out a 1% hope he will come back. (If he wasn't having this much fun, he'd be 0%.) After all, Vanek had nothing to prove after his Freshman year, but said he was having too much fun. And it didn't seem to hurt his career. (A guy can dream, can't he?)
    Would be huge if he did come back, you never know I guess, but like you said it's probably a 1% chance.

Leave a comment:

• Koho
    replied

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
    Bite your tongue blasphemer.
    I think Bjugstad is having way more fun than Okposo was at this point in the season. He seems to be enjoying his college time so much, I am holding out a 1% hope he will come back. (If he wasn't having this much fun, he'd be 0%.) After all, Vanek had nothing to prove after his Freshman year, but said he was having too much fun. And it didn't seem to hurt his career. (A guy can dream, can't he?)

Leave a comment:

• mariucci
    replied

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Same to you sir.
    Can Florida "Okposo" Bjugstad before that next meeting please?
    Bite your tongue blasphemer.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    On the one hand, I congratulate them as I saw no knuckleheads being jerks. On the other hand there were not many and they didn't make much noise
    They were plenty loud during introductions.

Leave a comment:

• Mo-Tay
    replied

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
    I always love when Mo-Tay and Skeeterman comment on the same thread. It's like Christmas morning for me.

Oh-tay Mo-Tay!
    HO HO HO MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!! Now if the man known as Skeeter Skeeter Goldy Fuzzy Fists of Fury Eater will respond, it will be like your birthday too!

Leave a comment:

• Tipsy McStagger
    replied
    Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    On the other hand there were not many and they didn't make much noise (although the two early goals certainly contributed to keeping them quiet).
    when were we supposed to make noise? We never scored.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X