Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    You're an idiot....cheer for your own team ****** bag!
    Hahaha. Upset much?
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Bad defensive effort or not, SCSU did what they needed to win the game. No excuses from my perspective. The Gophers had opportunities to keep the game closer defensively as well as put a few more home, but they weren't robbed they were beat. Sucks, but it will happen in the WCHA - especially on the road. Like the Husky squad and sorry that you lost LeBlanc (sp?). Here's hoping the Gophers do more tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Hahaha. Upset much?
        A little
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
          Honestly, do you think Jan can score one this weekend on Patterson?
          Deep thoughts by another goofer loser. Priceless.

Patty Cake looked baked tonight.

Comment

SCSU is a force to be reckoned with. Great game tonight, and pay attention to them tomorrow night. I hope I can see tomorrow night's game, should be a great one
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Does it make you feel better to say the Gophers "gave the game away"? Do you think that increases your chances for tomorrow night?
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Does it make you feel better to say the Gophers "gave the game away"? Do you think that increases your chances for tomorrow night?
                When that's the facts, that's the facts.

It has no bearing on tomorrow night. However, I feel a Gopher romp tomorrow.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If the coaches can convince some of the players to not have their eyes locked on the puck at all times, they should be okay.

St Cloud is awesome in transition. Fast team that is fun to watch.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Yey. We beat the Gophers. Woo hoo.

Seriously, they need to learn to FINISH teams off. Oh well, maybe we get out by the skin of our teeth with two points and the almost collapse helps fuel us tomorrow and it makes up for the robbery against Sconnie. I called for us taking 3 pts, I still think with a better effort we can get that tomorrow. They need to be prepared for some ****ed off rodents and weather the early storm
                    Yeah, St. Cloud needs to learn how to finish off a team. They should have won going away at 6 - 1, 7 -1 or more. Motzko seems to like to go into defensive mode in the third period whenever they have a multi-goal lead after two periods. Wish he would just challenge them to go get WINGS for the crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      If the coaches can convince some of the players to not have their eyes locked on the puck at all times, they should be okay.

St Cloud is awesome in transition. Fast team that is fun to watch.
                      SCSU seems to me that they are a team missing that one thing. Now, I can't tell you what that is....a leader, consistency, physical game.....but they are missing SOMEthing, tangible or not. I've only seen one game by them, so that's a problem. Hope to see them more throughout the year.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        1. MN screws up. Creating an opportunity for SCSU to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A MISTAKE.
                        2. SCSU FINISHES THE OPPORTUNITY.

Hm.
                        MN defense was bad - they deserved to lose.
                        MN goalie could not make any spectacular saves - they deserved to lose
                        MN could not take advantage of the many PP chances - they deserved to lose
                        MN gets one very fortunate goal (#2) - they deserved to lose by 2, not just 1

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          A little
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Since when are tipped shots "lucky"?
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by PokeCheck View Post
                              MN defense was bad - they deserved to lose.
                              MN goalie could not make any spectacular saves - they deserved to lose
                              MN could not take advantage of the many PP chances - they deserved to lose
                              MN gets one very fortunate goal (#2) - they deserved to lose by 2, not just 1
                              They deserved to lose by more, but I'll take the heart attack as to avoid a suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                I don't think we were dominated but going into that stupid Defensive shell nearly cost us.
                                Scoring chances were about even from the numbers I saw so the disparity in SOG, is irrelevant as SOG is one of the most overrated stats out there.
                                Motzko seems too cautious of a coach for me at times. However, St. Cloud started to look tired in the third period. Too bad Drew wasn't on the ice. They miss him, especially on their special teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X