Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Where's MNS to neg rep you for mentioning SOG when you need him?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Um, that's what we're saying. You are really dense, you know that?
      Some are, not all.
      And I agree the Gopher D did not play well, we found some massive holes in it and made the most of it.
      I don't think we were dominated but going into that stupid Defensive shell nearly cost us.
      Scoring chances were about even from the numbers I saw so the disparity in SOG, is irrelevant as SOG is one of the most overrated stats out there.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

1. MN screws up. Creating an opportunity for SCSU to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A MISTAKE.
        2. SCSU FINISHES THE OPPORTUNITY.

Hm.
        Wouldn't TALENT be part of that explaination for finishing because according to you, SCSU'S talent had zero to do with that game.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Wouldn't TALENT be part of that explaination for finishing because according to you, SCSU'S talent had zero to do with that game.
          Todd Bouman could have scored those goals. SCSU's talent had nothing to do with it.

And MN dominated the first, was equal/slight edge to SCSU in the second, and save for the last 3 minutes of the third was dominated. MN was going through the motions for most of the third.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Todd Bouman could have scored those goals. SCSU's talent had nothing to do with it.
            If you say so.
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

The talent played into the passes that set up a couple goals (I think Hanowski was the one responsible for both passes actually - the 5-on-3 and the other PPG). Finishing those chances probably could have been handled by most average-or-better forwards (which they should be if they are on your PP units).

Comment

If you say so.
                I did say so. I posted it, those are my words. There's no "if" about it.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good game by the Huskies, and good bounce-back by the Gophs. Just fell a bit short. Too many turnovers and defensive lapses. Hope to see the a gophers clean that up and bounce back tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                    It was not a middle finger. The fan was making the #1 sign with his index finger, since Minnesota is ranked #1 (that's were).
                    Who cares anyway? People need to stop being gashes and crying about people giving the finger. A hockey game is not a black tie affair. It isn't classy? Get over it.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Who cares anyway? People need to stop being gashes and crying about people giving the finger. A hockey game is not a black tie affair. It isn't classy? Get over it.
                      Tell that to the umd idiot that originally posted about that....
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Where's MNS to neg rep you for mentioning SOG when you need him?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Um, that's what we're saying. You are really dense, you know that?
                          I love this place. I could pwn you guys in my sleep.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            A UMD fan cared enough to bring it up.

Personally, I think it's funny when it happens and the camera catches it. Now if some fans would take it a step further and do the two finger salute while mooning an opponent that scores, that'd be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              I love this place. I could pwn you guys in my sleep.
                              You admit to dreaming about us? Sicko.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                                You admit to dreaming about us? Sicko.
                                He doesn't. He's lying. We're not 15 year old girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X