Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Its no longer the Radisson. They fancied it up and its now called Le St. Germain. My favorite place to take a dump when I am partying in downtown St. Cloud. Really the only place since all the other stalls have the doors kicked off.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Really the only place since all the other stalls have the doors kicked off.
      Seriously. What is with that?
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        Its no longer the Radisson. They fancied it up and its now called Le St. Germain. My favorite place to take a dump when I am partying in downtown St. Cloud. Really the only place since all the other stalls have the doors kicked off.
        Are you a closet case? Can't shat in public? No big deal I have friends like that but there really isn't anything better than dropping excrement in another country when you are getting an extra $250/month for hazardous duty pay.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Are you a closet case? Can't shat in public? No big deal I have friends like that but there really isn't anything better than dropping excrement in another country when you are getting an extra $250/month for hazardous duty pay.
          I don't crap in stalls with no doors on them if I can help it. I dare you to take a crap in the downstairs bathroom of the press.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            I don't crap in stalls with no doors on them if I can help it. I dare you to take a crap in the downstairs bathroom of the press.
            Sounds like the basement restroom of Gasthof's. First you gave to wade through the two inches of vomit on the floor. Yeah, I just go upstairs.

Comment

Well, hate on that I'm watching the UM-SCSU game (UMD hockey on radio) since I'm in Boulder and we only have FSN, but pretty sure they just aired a Gophers fan flipping off SCSU players after a goal, stay classy Gophs!

Go canines!
              I wanna go fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                Well, hate on that I'm watching the UM-SCSU game (UMD hockey on radio) since I'm in Boulder and we only have FSN, but pretty sure they just aired a Gophers fan flipping off SCSU players after a goal, stay classy Gophs!

Go canines!
                Having a great time with the Husky faithful and the Gopher upset/Joe-Pa rioters,
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

This outcome doesn't surprise me at all.....this is why I was nervously excited for this series lol
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Congrats on the natl championship cloud....hang a banner or something....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

YEYA DOGS!!! Sitting here in Boulder with twincidiiots cheering...err..against Gophers, Canines coming up big!
                      I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post

Go canines!
                        That was the index finger, not the middle finger, but go ahead and hate anyway.

Great game by the Huskies, especially in goal (sorry I can't spell his name ). Not so good by the Gophs. Nice comeback attempt, but it would have been nicer to play in the second period like they did in the last 5 minutes of the third. I think that was the D's worst game this season. Just horrendous mis-plays at bad times.

Hope the Gophs learn from it again and put some bodies in front of the goal from the start tomorrow night.

Comment

In before the Gopher fans!

1. The Gopher D was so bad! It let the Huskies in the game!
                          2. Off night by St. Pat!
                          3. The talent of the Huskies had nothing to do with the outcome of the game!!!

Did I miss anything?
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

If you don't think the Gopher D was horrendous, I don't know what to tell you. But go ahead and blather on regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              In before the Gopher fans!

1. The Gopher D was so bad! It let the Huskies in the game!
                              2. Off night by St. Pat!
                              3. The talent of the Huskies had nothing to do with the outcome of the game!!!

Did I miss anything?
                              1. Gopher D was bad. When all four of your PK'ers are looking at Hanowski (I think?) and none are looking at Festler (I think?) on the goal that made it 4-1, it is nicely executed by Hanowski to Festler, yes, but my God, that play should never materialize if one of our guys picks up Festler.
                              2. No. He played fine.
                              3. I already said I liked the Huskies style of play. I think I am exempt from this strawman.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                                YEYA DOGS!!! Sitting here in Boulder with twincidiiots cheering...err..against Gophers, Canines coming up big!
                                You're an idiot....cheer for your own team ****** bag!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X