X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    Work is over! Cloud city here we come!
    I suggest 3 Hairy Buffalo. That way you won't remember the nightmare you are about to witness.

Comment

3 pts for the Huskies. 3-3 tie tonight, 3-1 win tomorrow at the Ooch with an ENG. Yes Scooby, all logic and reason are thrown out the window for these games. It's going to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
        3 pts for the Huskies. 3-3 tie tonight, 3-1 win tomorrow at the Ooch with an ENG. Yes Scooby, all logic and reason are thrown out the window for these games. It's going to be fun!
        That's no fair... that's basically predicting the series between these two during Roe and Kangas' freshman year, except the tie was 4-4 and the home and home was at the opposite locations each night.

Not that I wouldn't take the 3 pts if you're dead-on.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Split. Huskies win a back and forth, up and down the ice lead changing game 5-4, and then tomorrow the penalties come back to bite them and get blown out 6-2.
          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
          www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

And you're only calling for an SCSU win on Friday because of our "hostile" crowd! Did you see that FSN promo? Those two fans look vicious.
            Those dudes sure are ugly!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Those dudes sure are ugly!
              We couldn't all be born to be play Goldilocks.

And did I tell you that I think you've become a bigger attention whore than your shorter half and Weldie? We were talking about Wehrs vs. Ness being the bigger rag doll and I was searching for a great picture of Raboin giving Ness a nice two-handed shove, and unfortunatley couldn't, but there on page 4 of google images search for "garrett raboin aaron ness" is you! And neither of them even played for your squad, what the hell?!?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Any word on whether tonight's game sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Any word on whether tonight's game sold out?
                  I have been trying to find out the same. I'll post accordingly.
                  Last edited by Bronzebacks; 11-18-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                    I have been trying to find out the same. I'll post according.
                    Thanks!

Comment

As of 2:19 PM there are still tickets available. 1-877-SCSUTIX

They are close to selling out the seats, but have not gotten into the standing room only tickets yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                        As of 2:19 PM there are still tickets available. 1-877-SCSUTIX

They are close to selling out the seats, but have not gotten into the standing room only tickets yet.
                        Thanks man. Am going to try and make it

Comment

That 7:37 Start makes it a lot easier to get up there in time. I like that they did that this year. See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                            That 7:37 Start makes it a lot easier to get up there in time. I like that they did that this year. See you there.
                            Checking into the Radisson at 3pm with Pump It Up helps getting to the rink on time easier too. Excited to watch my first series at the National Aquatic Center, home to Husky Men's Hockey and the best dives in the WCHA.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

There will also be people selling tickets they can't use. I know a few that will be there selling tickets--for face value.
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                Checking into the Radisson at 3pm with Pump It Up helps getting to the rink on time easier too. Excited to watch my first series at the National Aquatic Center, home to Husky Men's Hockey and the best dives in the WCHA.
                                Glad you can join us. I will be sure to bring my ink pad so you can have your free mushroom stamp. See you at the Radisson.

Comment

Working...
                                X