Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    I agree, but Bakunin is a little over the top with some of the stuff he has posted in this thread up to this point, IMO.
    You clearly missed the UND thread a few years back where a not too funny word was tossed around like Ness against the boards.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Residents of the State of Hockey have no need to worry about missing the Gophers or Wild this Saturday night, as FOX Sports North will be broadcasting both games live.

The broadcast of the Wild vs. Blues game will begin at 6:30 p.m. with Wild Live Pregame presented by Century Link on the regular channel. Beginning at 6:30 p.m. on an alternate channel will be Gophers Live Pregame presented by Century Link.
      Link to alt channels

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/11/14/...72&feedID=3697
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        You clearly missed the UND thread a few years back where a not too funny word was tossed around like Ness against the boards.
        Don't you mean Weirs?

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          Just copied and pasted from GopherSports.
          Copy and paste are a time honored tradition at SCSU. You sure you didn't go there?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post

Copy and paste are a time honored tradition at SCSU. You sure you didn't go there?
            Pretty sure

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

TECHNICALLY its a time honored tradition at Providence.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by jdubbs1280 View Post
                pretty sure
                whoosh

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Lots of happiness in this thread so far.
                  Actually, SCSU is lucky I don't send them down the tubes.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Hilarious to see that even other Gopher fans think Brent and Commie are two different forms of internet cancer.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      Actually, SCSU is lucky I don't send them down the tubes.
                      Don't worry, we have faith that you will eventually.

I started reading this thread expecting another history lesson on Minnesota hockey (though personally, I think Carey Eades had more of an impact that John Mariucci ), and all I see are whining, overreactions, arrogance, and an inferiority complex.

Good to see I got the SCSU/UM thread like I was looking for.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Hilarious to see that even other Gopher fans think Brent and Commie are two different forms of internet cancer.
                        And internal cancer.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Sure. SCSU should do more than any other team has done this season so far. Absolutely. No question about it.
                          I disagree. The Gophers will win every series this year, because so far that is what they have done.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Don't worry, we have faith that you will eventually.

I started reading this thread expecting another history lesson on Minnesota hockey (though personally, I think Carey Eades had more of an impact that John Mariucci ), and all I see are whining, overreactions, arrogance, and an inferiority complex.

Good to see I got the SCSU/UM thread like I was looking for.
                            Eades had a bigger impact on growing Minnesota hockey?

Ok, hand over the crack pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              I disagree. The Gophers will win every series this year, because so far that is what they have done.
                              Ha Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha Ha. YOU ARE Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelarious.

I love how everyone on this board not only changes the subject to meet their agenda but they also throw context to the wind.

And for the record, if Minnesota hasn't played anybody yet they still won't have played anybody after this weekend.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                                Eades had a bigger impact on growing Minnesota hockey?

Ok, hand over the crack pipe
                                We got a live one!

Comment

Working...
                                X