X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Same to you sir.
    Can Florida "Okposo" Bjugstad before that next meeting please?
    Bite your tongue blasphemer.

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
      Bite your tongue blasphemer.
      I think Bjugstad is having way more fun than Okposo was at this point in the season. He seems to be enjoying his college time so much, I am holding out a 1% hope he will come back. (If he wasn't having this much fun, he'd be 0%.) After all, Vanek had nothing to prove after his Freshman year, but said he was having too much fun. And it didn't seem to hurt his career. (A guy can dream, can't he?)

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        I think Bjugstad is having way more fun than Okposo was at this point in the season. He seems to be enjoying his college time so much, I am holding out a 1% hope he will come back. (If he wasn't having this much fun, he'd be 0%.) After all, Vanek had nothing to prove after his Freshman year, but said he was having too much fun. And it didn't seem to hurt his career. (A guy can dream, can't he?)
        Would be huge if he did come back, you never know I guess, but like you said it's probably a 1% chance.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Do the chances of Bjugstad coming back decrease significantly if the Gophers win the title?
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Do the chances of Bjugstad coming back decrease significantly if the Gophers win the title?
            I'd say it would be almost a certainty then.

Probably almost a certainty anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMac View Post
              It was funny as hell being in the student section singing this as JBSU fans were leaving.
              Its really not anymore when we've started singing it too
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                Vanek came back after winning the title. However, I think the chance of Bjugstad leaving is more based on the Panthers than on how the season goes. He looks like he'll be ready for the NHL by next year, so why would they allow him to stay? I think they'd make him an offer that would be very difficult to refuse.

Comment

Vanek came back after winning the title. However, I think the chance of Bjugstad leaving is more based on the Panthers than on how the season goes. He looks like he'll be ready for the NHL by next year, so why would they allow him to stay? I think they'd make him an offer that would be very difficult to refuse.
                  If he keeps up this pace all season, hard to imagine the Panthers won't come calling with a very good offer.

Comment

It also depends on how badly he wants an NCAA Championship.

My guess is he's gone after this season, but im hopefull he sticks around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      If he keeps up this pace all season, hard to imagine the Panthers won't come calling with a very good offer.
                      There's always the possibility that Florida will break free from the continent and sink into the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        There's always the possibility that Florida will break free from the continent and sink into the ocean.
                        Never thought of that one. So there is still hope!

Comment

Pretty sure he was being snarky with that comment.

Comment

Working...
                          X