• Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

two points is two points no matter how each team plays scooby

Comment

Originally posted by LadyinRed View Post
      Not really. If the Gophers had gotten two points out of the weekend but had lost one of the games 5-0 I'd be in Scooby meltdown mode right now. I think it's called, "seasonal manic depressive attitude". Where is that Harley guy, anyway?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        There's that big head again.
        Can other people breathe when you're in a room with the ego you have?
        LOL

What does SCSU's preoccupation with the Gophers have to do with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
          I liked the line changes. I don't think it made much of a tangible difference tonight, but I like it on principle. The Gophers had lost 2 of the last 3, and it was good to show these guys that despite putting together a good start, nothing is set and they can't get complacent.
          With this I agree....seemed to have a positive impact on the effort.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

If you choose to look at the weekend in a vacuum, yes.

Comment

Actually yes really. It's a series tie no matter what the scores are. I'm sure you are excited for the gophers not to be ranked #1 this week.

Comment

Not quite, but go ahead and keep buying into that logic.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Not quite, but go ahead and keep buying into that logic.
                  Last time I checked you don't get 3 points if you have a shutout.

Comment

Actually yes really. It's a series tie no matter what the scores are. I'm sure you are excited for the gophers not to be ranked #1 this week.
                    Who's going to take it? Looking at the results this weekend the Gophers could keep it. Not that it matters, cause it doesn't.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Last time I checked you don't get 3 points if you have a shutout.
                      no **** really?
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Who's going to take it? Looking at the results this weekend the Gophers could keep it. Not that it matters, cause it doesn't.
                        Merrimack...Notre Dame?

Comment

I hope we get that albatross off.
                          sigpic

Comment

Merrimack...Notre Dame?
                            Merrimack didn't play. Notre Dame I could possibly see taking it after beating BC, but they along with BC only played the one game.

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            I hope we get that albatross off.
                            I don't disagree. However the longer they have it and are able to play well the better they'll be come playoff time. I want to see how they handle the pressure.

Comment

Merrimack didn't play. Notre Dame I could possibly see taking it after beating BC, but they along with BC only played the one game.
                              and the beloved gophers lost. Merrimack didn't lose, either did BC. The gophers lost to some unranked noody team.

Comment

and the beloved gophers lost. Merrimack didn't lose, either did BC. The gophers lost to some unranked noody team.
                                Errr...........BC lost to Notre Dame in OT. All the squads have losses on their resume except Merrimack and if Minnesota hasn't played Anybody, Merrimack hasn't played yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X