Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Calling you a moron isn't "biting," round these parts its commonplace! Ask the Gopher fans that have pos. repped me (during SCSU/MN week, scandalous!) for ripping on you.

    Ok, I think you're one of those guys who is like "Hehe... I get jokes," when you actually don't. So we'll find out.

    When Biddco last page said that copying and pasting is a time honored tradition at SCSU, and asked if you went there, what was he referencing?
    No clue, and don't care. And if you think I care about message board rep, then the joke is really on you. Seriously, you concern yourself with that? Really? Message board rep?

    I commented on the post that rehashed the Mariucci debate for a few reasons. A) I find it hilarious that people had such a problem with that discussion, but comments about paint thinner, raping deer, and arguing endlessly about nicknames for teams and fan bases is encouraged. B) that the guy who made the comment didn't even get the context of the Mariucci discussion he was criticizing right. C) I knew it would draw the ire of mega jerk offs like yourself.

    So yes, I am laughing at you
    Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      C'mon... its been 5 minutes.... normally you'd have had 3 posts in response by now...
      Easy turbo. Don't wet yourself. You got your response

      Comment


      • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

        Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        A) I find it hilarious that people had such a problem with that discussion, but comments about paint thinner, raping deer, and arguing endlessly about nicknames for teams and fan bases is encouraged.
        Hey now, that's a weekend full of fun for sconnies.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          Hey now, that's a weekend full of fun for sconnies.
          I don't have a problem with the comments. Just find people's choices of what to get a hard on over is amusing to say the least.

          And I never thought I'd see the day when some clown would throw board cred in my face like it's something to get worked up over. The epitome of pathetic.

          Comment


          • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

            Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

            *******http://blog.shirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wordmeans.jpg********
            'ello. My name is JDUBBS Montoya. You killed my rep points. Prepare to die.

            Comment


            • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

              Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
              No clue, and don't care. And if you think I care about message board rep, then the joke is really on you. Seriously, you concern yourself with that? Really? Message board rep?

              I commented on the post that rehashed the Mariucci debate for a few reasons. A) I find it hilarious that people had such a problem with that discussion, but comments about paint thinner, raping deer, and arguing endlessly about nicknames for teams and fan bases is encouraged. B) that the guy who made the comment didn't even get the context of the Mariucci discussion he was criticizing right. C) I knew it would draw thevire of mega jerk offs like yourself.

              So yes, I am laughing at you
              WHOOSH

              I don't really care that you don't know what we were talking about (see: Goepfert, Bobby), but you seem to think that EVERYONE cares about what you have to say, and yet you don't have much to say. Like 5 times you tried to steer the convo last week to "Badger v. Gopher breakdown" and then you kept rehashing the same stuff. Did it dawn on you maybe nobody was responding cause nobody thinks you know squat about hockey?

              Let's get something straight: I don't care for 444, Slap Shot, Scoobs, and a lot of Gopher Nation, but they at least understand the words that are coming out of their mouths. And you respond to EVERYTHING, and then think that somehow someone responding back to you is getting them to "bite." You actually responded to a post saying "DON'T RESPOND TO THIS."

              So next time somebody makes a reference you don't get... you're ALLOWED to not hit that reply button. When he asked you if you went to St. Cloud bc copy and paste was a pasttime of ours, you didn't have to say "Sir, (Biddy may look like a girl with those curly, golden locks of his, but he is a "sir" and you will adress him as such ) I don't know what you're talking about," because frankly we could all tell. If you don't get what's going on around you, you're allowed to sit quietly and sip from your juice box. Juices boxes rock, and besides, you should probably rest those fingers of yours that have been typing ad naseum for the last couple weeks.

              P.S. The comment about rep wasn't "I got more rep, I am now worth more," it was to point out that people who are the USCHO equivalency of sworn enemies of mine are giving me props for taking shots at you. You know how they say if everybody else is laughing and you're not, you're probably the joke? ...
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

              Best USCHO quotes to date:

              "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

              "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

              "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                WHOOSH

                I don't really care that you don't know what we were talking about (see: Goepfert, Bobby), but you seem to think that EVERYONE cares about what you have to say, and yet you don't have much to say. Like 5 times you tried to steer the convo last week to "Badger v. Gopher breakdown" and then you kept rehashing the same stuff. Did it dawn on you maybe nobody was responding cause nobody thinks you know squat about hockey?

                Let's get something straight: I don't care for 444, Slap Shot, Scoobs, and a lot of Gopher Nation, but they at least understand the words that are coming out of their mouths. And you respond to EVERYTHING, and then think that somehow someone responding back to you is getting them to "bite." You actually responded to a post saying "DON'T RESPOND TO THIS."

                So next time somebody makes a reference you don't get... you're ALLOWED to not hit that reply button. When he asked you if you went to St. Cloud bc copy and paste was a pasttime of ours, you didn't have to say "Sir, (Biddy may look like a girl with those curly, golden locks of his, but he is a "sir" and you will adress him as such ) I don't know what you're talking about," because frankly we could all tell. If you don't get what's going on around you, you're allowed to sit quietly and sip from your juice box. Juices boxes rock, and besides, you should probably rest those fingers of yours that have been typing ad naseum for the last couple weeks.

                P.S. The comment about rep wasn't "I got more rep, I am now worth more," it was to point out that people who are the USCHO equivalency of sworn enemies of mine are giving me props for taking shots at you. You know how they say if everybody else is laughing and you're not, you're probably the joke? ...
                Yeah. Not going to read that novel.

                Comment


                • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                  Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                  'ello. My name is JDUBBS Montoya. You killed my rep points. Prepare to die.

                  Love it!
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

                  USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

                  Everything is Hill's fault.....

                  "Hakstol you hack!!!!"

                  Comment


                  • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                    Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                    Yeah. Not going to read that novel.
                    Let me guess... 'cause you don't have the TIME! BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

                    Why not? You read every single word of the Gopher-Badger series thread. I know this, because you responded to every single word. You also gave us your 57 points to the series, which boiled down to a Madden-esque "We gotta put the puck in their net more times than they put it in ours."

                    Gopher fans, your freshman squad on the ice is looking really promising. Your freshman squad on the boards looks atrocious. Christ, at this point I'm welcoming Harley back for some lively insight.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

                    Best USCHO quotes to date:

                    "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

                    "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

                    "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

                    Comment


                    • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                      Dang, now I want a juice box.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Let me guess... 'cause you don't have the TIME! BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

                        Why not? You read every single word of the Gopher-Badger series thread. I know this, because you responded to every single word. You also gave us your 57 points to the series, which boiled down to a Madden-esque "We gotta put the puck in their net more times than they put it in ours."

                        Gopher fans, your freshman squad on the ice is looking really promising. Your freshman squad on the boards looks atrocious. Christ, at this point I'm welcoming Harley back for some lively insight.
                        Time isn't the issue

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          Love it!
                          Of course you do.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                            Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            Of course you do.
                            I just love the movie quote, buddy. Don't be so sensitive....it was funny!
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

                            USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

                            Everything is Hill's fault.....

                            "Hakstol you hack!!!!"

                            Comment


                            • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                              Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                              Of course you do.
                              Hey, credit where credit is due. That was a hillarious twist of a movie line to this situation. Not a personal shot at anyone.

                              edit: yes I'm patting myself on the back. if you don't like it.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

                                I have to say, I really don't know how anyone can accuse a Gopher Hockey fan of arrogance. I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that most (not all) Gopher Hockey fans are also fans of the other local teams. With that in mind, let's take inventory:

                                1. Minnesota Vikings - 4 Super Bowl losses followed by 5 NFC Championship game losses. No Super Bowl wins in their history.
                                2. Minnesota Twins - Did win 2 World Series 20+ years ago but those are becoming faded memories. Has made the playoffs 6 of the last 10 years but bowed out in the 1st round in all but one of those. Usually by the hated Yankees.
                                3. Minnesota Wild - Limited playoff appearances in their 10 year history. All playoffs were first round exits with the exception of the Western Conference Finals run of 2003.
                                4. Minnesota North Stars - 2 Stanley Cup Finals appearances in their 26 year history with no championships. Oh, one more thing, they abandoned us for Texas!
                                5.Minnesota Timberwolves - Is there even much to discuss here.
                                6. Gopher Football - See #5
                                7. Gopher Basketball - Academic cheating scandal to wipe out the only Final Four appearance they've ever made. While there is optimism for Tubby, nothing has panned out yet.
                                8. Minnesota Lynx - Really?? The sports championship awarding Gods gave us women's basketball. Come on!

                                Gopher Hockey is the one sport where we expect to be in contention every year (save the previous 3 years). Those expectations are periodically rewarded with MacNaughton Cups, Broadmore Trophies and NCAA Championships (Again, save the previous 3 years). I think everyone is mislabeling our arrogance. Isn't it more accurate to say we have Gopher Hockey relief? Relief that when it comes to Minnesota sports fans, Gopher Hockey actually pays us off once in a while.

                                Of course, since it would also be reasonable to assume that most (not all) SCSU fans are also fans of the Minnesota local teams, it's kind of amazing any of you watch sports anymore. At least Gopher Hockey gives us hope for the other losers. What gives a Husky fan hope?
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Ski yo momma!
                                Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
                                Who do you cheer for in the post season?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X