Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Honestly, I whole-heartedly welcome the life-giving nectar that is Jan's doubt and bitterness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      You don't have to limit it to MN teams. Teams that start well are more prone to have better success later in the season. Unless you are JBSU. They are the proverbial exception to the rule.

It's science.
      Then Minnesota should have no problem proving it then should they?
      That's all I'm saying...if they are different or "turned-around" prove it.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And JBSU fans suck.
        I'm sorry, I know I'm a horrible fan. I cheer for the school that I went to and I also don't meet other fans wearing jerseys of teams that aren't mine. I'm a lousy fan... but you are a wonderful tUMD... er MTU... er MN fan.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Then Minnesota should have no problem proving it then should they?
          That's all I'm saying...if they are different or "turned-around" prove it.
          We are in the midst of doing so. Which we have been saying all along. "Midst." Not yet done. In the middle of. If you want to crown us, go for it.

And Euro: I like to see tUMD do well, sure. F 'em if they face us. I like to see MTU do well, their fanbase deserves it. They are the "pity-f*" of the WCHA (c) Commie. But f 'em if they face us.

SCCC's fanbase (for the most part, those of you not included in that, you know who you are) are annoying little beeches who scream "RESPECT US!" and "WE'RE LEGIT!" without having anything to back your claims up. You are a rich man's University of Minnesota State at Mankato Technological College A&M for the Blind And Poor.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
            Part of being successful is knowing when to give a full effort and when to dial it back a bit.
            Ooh, ooh, I know this one! Ummm... Aaron Ness? Jacob Cepis? How about Jordan Schroeder? Wait, I got it... Josh Birkholz! Oh, I give up, which of the Gophers that never reached the NCAAs must we credit this quote to?
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Ooh, ooh, I know this one! Ummm... Aaron Ness? Jacob Cepis? How about Jordan Schroeder? Wait, I got it... Josh Birkholz! Oh, I give up, which of the Gophers that never reached the NCAAs must we credit this quote to?
              Frank Pietrangelo. I think.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  I why should we be impressed by a 10-2 start?
                  Ummmm, maybe because a 10-2 start is, in fact, IMPRESSIVE?

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                    Ummmm, maybe because a 10-2 start is, in fact, IMPRESSIVE?
                    Not really. We haven't played Anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Not really. We haven't played Anybody.
                      UMD?

In Da-Loot?

SCSU conveniently forgets that.

Comment

UMD?

In Da-Loot?

SCSU conveniently forgets that.
                        I didn't forget.

I just don't care.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I didn't forget.

I just don't care.
                          Pretty much.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            I didn't forget.

I just don't care.
                            Your fellow SCSU fans should. It shatters their 'the Gophers haven't played anyone' argument.

Comment

Your fellow SCSU fans should. It shatters their 'the Gophers haven't played anyone' argument.
                              Who made that argument?
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                I bet you do make a boatload of money with that supercomputer in between your ears.
                                Sry, but after reading through the last couple pages I just have to give credit where due as this was the only comment to literally make me laugh out loud. Good stuff. What's funny is we could import a Huskies/Gophers thread from a 12-13 years ago and see nearly identical conversations.....even from some of the same people!

Brent, pretty sure you just broke one of your own rules talking actual hockey related content before Thursday with that whole rational Guentzel post. Read 3 HE team threads in their entirety and think about what you've done before posting again.

Comment

Working...
                                X