Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC vs BU... J-Yo vs JaPa, Boston vs Boston... SUNDAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs BU... J-Yo vs JaPa, Boston vs Boston... SUNDAY!

So how's the ticket situation?

Discuss.

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Re: BC vs BU... J-Yo vs JaPa, Boston vs Boston... SUNDAY!

I have my ticket, that's all I care about.

Glad it's a 4:00 PM game and not at 7:00 PM. It would be a nice win if they can pull it off before going on the road for the next 2 weeks.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

is there another game tomorrow where cbs can flip coverage to a closer game once this one gets outta hand?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        is there another game tomorrow where cbs can flip coverage to a closer game once this one gets outta hand?
        Pats-Jets pregame coverage?
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm bringing my grandson to his first hockey game. What could be better than BC-bu?
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            I'm bringing my grandson to his first hockey game. What could be better than BC-bu?
            A BC-BU game between two good teams?
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Just read an EagleAction recap where York said Alber's ankle swelled significantly after getting injured earlier in the game. Sounded as if he's questionable for tomorrow. That would put BC in a pretty big bind as they're already without Wey.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                says the ultimate sandbagger

Comment

nothing, and kudos to you, he will remember it forever i am sure

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    nothing, and kudos to you, he will remember it forever i am sure
                    He's only 9 months old so he won't remember, but I won't let him forget!
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

He's only 9 months old so he won't remember, but I won't let him forget!
                      didnt realize he'd be that young but even more kudos to you for that

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Just read an EagleAction recap where York said Alber's ankle swelled significantly after getting injured earlier in the game. Sounded as if he's questionable for tomorrow. That would put BC in a pretty big bind as they're already without Wey.
                        Does that mean Begert has to play? Cross, Dumoulin, Shea, MacLeod, Dyroff, and Begert OUT Wey and Alber
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

With 2 Dmen (possibly) out I hope we can salvage a point

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            With 2 Dmen (possibly) out I hope we can salvage a point
                            We usually have 5 or 6 dmen out per night.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                              Does that mean Begert has to play? Cross, Dumoulin, Shea, MacLeod, Dyroff, and Begert OUT Wey and Alber
                              if it does, that's a good thing, see what we got

Comment

Working...
                              X