X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part III: Our Goal is to be Offensive

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    To my good friend sk8tronthepond, I proffer for your consideration the following outrage to prove my point.
    http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...7317581626.txt

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
    And that was last season. It's a brand new season. I know things aren't always in our favor, but until something comes out, I'm going to give them a clean slate. Granted, some have dirtied the slate very quickly (I won't mention any names)...

Comment

To my good friend sk8tronthepond, I proffer for your consideration the following outrage to prove my point.

And the powers at RPI have every chance to make a stong case to get out of this league. If they don't - shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
        And the powers at RPI have every chance to make a stong case to get out of this league. If they don't - shame on them.
        The grass is always greener on the other side. What if we get to HEA and find a worse situation, are you going to clamor for RPI to go back to the ECAC?

Comment

We all know the ego-maniac Stewart is.....but, as FD states, that was last year. Also, in doing a background check on Klumpy pants, he too like Weaver, has no credibility!
          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

As always, you are spot on my friend. If we let Hockey East go by... shame on us. tb and I are going to stop at the pub on 1/14 after Union game for pint. Might bring special guest of honor babo with us.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              The grass is always greener on the other side. What if we get to HEA and find a worse situation, are you going to clamor for RPI to go back to the ECAC?
              Nope. Why, are you clamoring for them to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                We all know the ego-maniac Stewart is.....but, as FD states, that was last year. Also, in doing a background check on Klumpy pants, he too like Weaver, has no credibility!
                I respectfully submit that grudges last longer than a year. His attitude towards our great coach naturally filters down. Hence the rabbit ears.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

What he said.

Comment

As always, you are spot on my friend. If we let Hockey East go by... shame on us. tb and I are going to stop at the pub on 1/14 after Union game for pint. Might bring special guest of honor babo with us.
                    Would be glad to buy you a pint or two. Will probably go over to Union for a period or 2 depending on who the NFL playoff games are that evening.

Comment

I did not say that. What I said was that we should not be basing our decision on having our feelings hurt by league officials. Otherwise, we're no better than the BHHC. If we're basing our move to Hockey East on attracting recruits and having better quality opponents, I'm all for the move.

Comment

I respectfully submit that grudges last longer than a year. His attitude towards our great coach naturally filters down. Hence the rabbit ears.
                        I respectfully submit from the article you claimed earlier:

This incident need not be referred to again. Problems between coaches and game officials will arise again, however. That’s a given.

Comment

I did not say that. What I said was that we should not be basing our decision on having our feelings hurt by league officials. Otherwise, we're no better than the BHHC. If we're basing our move to Hockey East on attracting recruits and having better quality opponents, I'm all for the move.

To me there are several reasons why and offciating is one though it is very low on the list.

Comment

I respectfully submit from the article you claimed earlier:
                            Ed is naive if he thinks Paul Stewart has forgotten this incident or I have.
                            Last edited by AspyDad; 12-12-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Ed is naive if he thinks Paul Stewart forgotten this incident or I have.
                              There's a big difference between "not forgetting" and "bringing up".

Comment

To me there are several reasons why and offciating is one though it is very low on the list.
                                Top of my list:

Wars with Capt. Jack Parker and his Terriers then putting on the full throttle load on in beantown...priceless.

Comment

Working...
                                X