X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part III: Our Goal is to be Offensive

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Don't care if we win or lose tonight, I just want to see some crunched Dutchmen. Hit somebody.
    Anybody!
    Everybody!
    AND THEIR MOTHERS!!!

Comment

Post-game vids from worst game ever: http://www.youtube.com/user/jmklump33?feature=mhee#p/u

Comment

Don't care if we win or lose tonight, I just want to see some crunched Dutchmen. Hit somebody.
        Well Carr was slashed on the wrist, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
          Well Carr was slashed on the wrist, does that count?
          Boo hoo.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The season hangs on the next 16 Days.
            We are basically healthy and we have 16 days to practice (RIT is still practice). Put new offensive systems to work and get these guys some confidence.
            After watching last night, my thought was that we would not win five more games this season.
            We have better talent than that, and we need to find a way to get them all on the same page and change the way we use them.
            It is time to get to work.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Just watched coach's post game remarks on YouTube: He talks about embracing who we are (as a team that needs to compete, win puck battles and win 2-1, 3-2 games... a team that comes to the rink every day to work hard and get better...) and that we had shown signs of that over last 2-3 weeks...but tonight we didn't want to put ourselves in hard spots to win puck battles... it was a step back.

Has anybody read that book about 'fierce conversations?' EHF: It is time to get to work.
              Here we come!

Comment

I'm glad the discussion on the game thread clearly sorted out the meaning of shouting "O" during the national anthem.

Which was me, by the way. I don't care if people enunciate words from the anthem, but shouting "sucks" for the other team's enunciation is garbage. Just my little way of casting a pox on both houses - especially the aszhole in 19 who shouted "RPI sucks" during the last bar. From the deepest depth of my heart, **** you, pal.

Also, to whoever it was who described the Field House as a "funeral" at the BEGINNING of the game? You're a fool. Come to games, then you can be in a position to A) determine the validity of the argument and B) make the argument at all.

Comment

In his post game interview, SA keeps saying that "Union's older guys outplayed our older guys!" Well, I guess more older guys are needed!

Yet it was Union's younger guys that did the damage on the scoreboard!??
                  Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                    In his post game interview, SA keeps saying that "Union's older guys outplayed our older guys!" Well, I guess more older guys are needed!

Yet it was Union's younger guys that did the damage on the scoreboard!??
                    I enjoyed the ignorance of the intricacies of the game of hockey in this post.

Comment

I enjoyed the ignorance of the intricacies of the game of hockey in this post.
                      I'm glad you enjoyed it.....keeping you happy is always in my mind when posting......especially here!

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it.....keeping you happy is always in my mind when posting......especially here!
                        This is just Jerry Sandusky-level creepy.

Comment

This is just Jerry Sandusky-level creepy.
                          Just please.....whatever skeletons you have in your closet (hand on knee).....we don't want to know about! Thanks.

Comment

Just please.....whatever skeletons you have in your closet (hand on knee).....we don't want to know about! Thanks.
                            And then this was incoherent, considering that you were the subject of my last post.

Comment

And then this was incoherent, considering that you were the subject of my last post.
                              Not incoherent but ironic, since you were the subject of my last post!

Comment

About the best thing we could have at this point is a bye. Let's get some work done in prep for RIT. We have 9 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X