• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet
    replied
    Re: #6 Merrimack College at #16 Boston University 11/11/11

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
    I'm not trying to start anything at all. I don't go to Lowell games at Agganis as parking stinks and the ticket prices are way to high.
    And that's your choice, which is fine. Not sure what that has to do with you asking me to admit that ticket prices are the highest in the league, but whatever.

To get this back to BU and Merrimack - it's Veteran's Day. Is there no school? I don't get the day off but we get so few holidays you can't go by me. Wonder if that will affect attendance, i.e. people going away for the long weekend.

Leave a comment:

• irishfan85
    replied

UNH has charged about $25 for several years now, but free parking. BU is $26 and you then have to pay to take public transit or pay the $10 for parking below the building. The top midwestern schools are still a lot more. Also, see where you would sit for $26 for a Bruins game. Probably last two rows of the balcony, if that.

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Why are you asking me that? I have no idea if they do. It wouldn't surprise me if they did. And so what if they do? I'm not trying to start anything - are you?
    I'm not trying to start anything at all. I don't go to Lowell games at Agganis as parking stinks and the ticket prices are way to high.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Went to the Lowell/BC game on October 29th and the cheapest ticket was $10. Too bad that BC jacks up ticket prices when they play BU. Can you admit that BU has the highest ticket prices in Hockey East?
    Why are you asking me that? I have no idea if they do. It wouldn't surprise me if they did. And so what if they do? I'm not trying to start anything - are you?

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Where? And for who? Not trying to be a wiseass. I just got my ticket for Conte on Sunday and it says $25.
    Went to the Lowell/BC game on October 29th and the cheapest ticket was $10. Too bad that BC jacks up ticket prices when they play BU. Can you admit that BU has the highest ticket prices in Hockey East?

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by fivehole12 View Post
    fwiw... I think macks big boys are gonna beat the snot out of the terrier forwards on friday and they'll come limping into $25-a-ticket-for-crappy-uncomfortable-seat-conte on sunday. It's all good.
    fyp.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

FWIW... I think Macks big boys are gonna beat the snot out of the Terrier forwards on Friday and they'll come limping into Conte on Sunday. It's all good.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

It's about time someone started a ticket thread in these forums. Long over due.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Even BC has $10 tickets.
    Where? And for who? Not trying to be a wiseass. I just got my ticket for Conte on Sunday and it says $25.

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    There's usually a few individuals out front of the arena with a handful of tickets. Wait until just before 7:00 and offer them between $10.00 and $15.00 a ticket, it usually works for me.
    This.

There is no reason to pay $24 a ticket to see College Hockey. Even BC has $10 tickets. The prices at Agganis are ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• rdurk86
    replied

I would imagine they don't release all tickets to ticketmaster anyways, must keep some for day of game sales.

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
    Do I at least get those crazy ticket master service fees waived by going to the box office?
    Yes, and ticketmaster is showing hundreds of tickets available. Go to the box office, no need to pay the extra $8 to get in with the TM fees.
    Last edited by Tater; 11-08-2011, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• icewarrior
    replied

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    MC is about as inconsistent as BU, I mean they both have 1 tie after all.
    Both teams will be showing up for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Agganis
    replied

MC is about as inconsistent as BU, I mean they both have 1 tie after all.

Leave a comment:

• irishfan85
    replied

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
    Do I at least get those crazy ticket master service fees waived by going to the box office?
    Or just call the Merrimack ticket office first thing in morning and ask for three?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X