Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #6 Merrimack College at #16 Boston University 11/11/11

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    You know what would be awesome? If UNH charged for parking, like $5 for three years or something, and took that money to build foot bridges over the train tracks so everyone doesn't wait to walk up that lone staircase. I'd pay!
    excellent idea, i'd pony up..............it is miserable getting to your car after a game there

Comment

Predictions?

Merrimack up 3-0 going into the third, win 4-2 with an empty netter.
      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

I predict a 5-1 BU victory

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
          I don't go to Durham either. I'm talking about prices for the other Hockey East schools. The Bruins have nothing to do with this conversation.
          This conversaton has nothing to do with this conversation.

I'll be attending but, can we all agree it's a travesty this game isn't going to be televised? Especially given the fact there's no B's game friday?
          Last edited by Yuppie Scum; 11-09-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

good lord people, this is a GAME thread.

bu comes out flying, if merrimack can weather the storm for the first ten minutes, i think bu is in trouble.

but who cares, BC is on sunday

Comment

BU will win both games. Too much talent!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                good lord people, this is a GAME thread.

bu comes out flying, if merrimack can weather the storm for the first ten minutes, i think bu is in trouble.

but who cares, BC is on sunday
                Flying where, on the first plane out of Logan?
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

with all the points baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
                    I predict a 5-1 BU victory
                    I think this spread is too wide and backwards. 5-2 for the Warriors.

Comment

BU forward Trivino out
                      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
                        BU will win both games. Too much talent!!!!
                        Says the one that expected Maine to take 4 points a week ago.

The Mack weathers any storm BU can bring. Too much D!!!!
                        Mack 3-1.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

BTW... isn't it about time someone started a ticket thread for the BC/BU game on Sunday?
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Merrimack wins easily, 8-1.

BU is worse than any of us thought. Which makes me sad.
                            Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                              Merrimack wins easily, 8-1.

BU is worse than any of us thought. Which makes me sad.
                              Wow. Just wow. I don't care how "realistic" you are trying to be, but if this is a legitimate prediction I don't think you watch college hockey. BU is clearly underperforming lately and MC is overperforming. Who has MC played this year? Army. UVM. Uconn. Realy quality programs there. Btw, they were 2 goals away from being swept by NU. As frustrating as this team has been, if you watched them at all, you would know that they get up for big games. Last week was a wake up call. I can't say whether or not they will win today (I would have predicted a W before Trivino went down), but to predict a historically bad loss with no reasoning is rediculous. How about some optimism in this thread. Between opposing fans kicking us while we're down and our own fans kicking ourselves, is anyone actually rooting for the Terriers?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                                Wow. Just wow. I don't care how "realistic" you are trying to be, but if this is a legitimate prediction I don't think you watch college hockey. BU is clearly underperforming lately and MC is overperforming. Who has MC played this year? Army. UVM. Uconn. Realy quality programs there. Btw, they were 2 goals away from being swept by NU. As frustrating as this team has been, if you watched them at all, you would know that they get up for big games. Last week was a wake up call. I can't say whether or not they will win today (I would have predicted a W before Trivino went down), but to predict a historically bad loss with no reasoning is rediculous. How about some optimism in this thread. Between opposing fans kicking us while we're down and our own fans kicking ourselves, is anyone actually rooting for the Terriers?
                                I agree. BU 4-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X