Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

Mike seidel-jack connolly-joe basaraba
    caleb herbert-travis oleksuk-j.t. Brown
    justin crandall-jake hendrickson-david grun
    adam krause-max tardy-keegan flaherty

wade bergman-brady lamb
    scott kishel-chris casto
    drew olson-tim smith

kenny reiter, aaron crandall
    tUMD

Comment

That was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Hopefully UAA can play MUCH better tomorrow night. I wanna know how come Kenny's older brother couldn't have been THAT good. Congrats UMD, you beat us in every way tonight.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        That was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Hopefully UAA can play MUCH better tomorrow night. I wanna know how come Kenny's older brother couldn't have been THAT good. Congrats UMD, you beat us in every way tonight.
        We would liKe to know how he became so good as well. Be goes from
        Unknown NAHL recruit to break Stalock's UMD records. Unreal.

Gunderson couldn't stop a beach ball
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          We would liKe to know how he became so good as well. Be goes from
          Unknown NAHL recruit to break Stalock's UMD records. Unreal.

Gunderson couldn't stop a beach ball
          The NA is a much better league than people know. I've seen many games and there are some really good players. I have to laugh when people put the league down. Just this year, Wanatchee went to British Columbia to play exhibition games against the BCHL and went 4-0-2. Wanatchee isn't even the best team in their division!

Comment

Well that was a beat down on Friday and not much better on Saturday. The shot count which was about even for both games were misleading. That was the best team defense I've seen so far on tv... not many whiffs of scoring chances all weekend.
            Congrats UMD on the sweep, I'm forced to rank you in top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra View Post
              Well that was a beat down on Friday and not much better on Saturday. The shot count which was about even for both games were misleading. That was the best team defense I've seen so far on tv... not many whiffs of scoring chances all weekend.
              Congrats UMD on the sweep, I'm forced to rank you in top 10.
              Thanks. D played well and UAA doesn't have any scorers. They made UMD earn it Saturday. Kamal was playing very well and UAA's D was looking good. But UMD's offense was too much and Kamal let in a weak one to put us up by two goals.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Thanks. D played well and UAA doesn't have any scorers. They made UMD earn it Saturday. Kamal was playing very well and UAA's D was looking good. But UMD's offense was too much and Kamal let in a weak one to put us up by two goals.
                UAA does have some scorers, they are just snake bit. Mickey Spencer had a hat trick against SCSU, and four goals and two assists on the weekend (I believe). He was the national player of the week.
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                X