Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND is going down the tubes.

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Oh ye of little faith. With less than a third of the season over there is still a shot at home ice before the final five. If CC thinks they can come into Grand Forks and just leave with 4 points they will be mistaken. Denver made that mistake in the UP earlier this year and paid for it. UND may be down, but they are not out. 3 points to the Sioux this weekend.
    Yeah, you're right. Perennial cellar dweller Tech took on the Sue and knew they were getting out of the series with maybe one point. That is what happened, right? I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Successes? No. Championships? I guess. But looking down from atop the standings sure helps you overlook a few things. Especially knowing there is no chance to add to that total next year.

If we think it's difficult being "trapped" I wonder how WI feels between us and Michigan?
      I'm sure they're tickled that they don't have to cross a state that closes every other weekend.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        I'm sure they're tickled that they don't have to cross a state that closes every other weekend.
        Last I checked, Wisconsin owes MN roughly $58 million, so I don't think there is any room for criticism from Wisconsinites.

Comment

Wow, I hate to give props to Harpy, but ...
          What is wrong with the Fighting Hawks? Are they even going to make the playoffs this year?
          Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
            Wow, I hate to give props to Harpy, but ...
            What is wrong with the Fighting Hawks? Are they even going to make the playoffs this year?
            If you mean the league playoffs, yes.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Now I have to go back and read some JDubbs posts.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
              X