• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND is going down the tubes.

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    # of NCAA rings:
    Chad Roberg = 2
    Everyone who ever played for Hakstol = 0
    Are you sure about that? The Sue won in 2000, Hak took over in 2004. A freshman on the champ team who redshirted between would have been under Hak and have a ring. Were there any of those?

Comment

Good point. Actually went and looked at the rosters and none matched up. So yes, I'm sure.

EDIT: I didn't look if there were any transfers because if they won a ring it wasn't with Hak.

Comment

It's amazing how the Gopher posters have found their arrogance again and crawled out of their burrows (thread) now that their team appears to be good again. I had kinda forgotten what it was like. Even Scooby is talking with confident arrogance.

Makes me long for 2010...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          It's amazing how the Gopher posters have found their arrogance again and crawled out of their burrows (thread) now that their team appears to be good again. I had kinda forgotten what it was like. Even Scooby is talking with confident arrogance.

Is it more amazing than your continued presence in any thread involving the Gophers even when it has nothing to do with your team?

Anyone know of a good cologne made by Calvin Klein? I think it would make a fantastic Christmas gift for our friend Gurt.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
            Is it more amazing than your continued presence in any thread involving the Gophers even when it has nothing to do with your team?
            This thread has much to do with his team as yours.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Anyone know of a good cologne made by Calvin Klein? I think it would make a fantastic Christmas gift for our friend Gurt.
              As a tree-hugging hippie, I appreciate you going Green and recycling!
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  As a tree-hugging hippie, I appreciate you going Green and recycling!
                  When it continually applies, it just gets too easy.

Comment

Must be difficult for the golden gophers, the pride of the "state of hockey", to be trapped between two teams that each have had more success in the NCAA.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      must be difficult for the golden gophers, the pride of the "state of hockey", to be trapped between two teams that each have had more success in the ncaa.
                      13 > 5

:d

Comment

Must be difficult for the golden gophers, the pride of the "state of hockey", to be trapped between two teams that each have had more success in the NCAA.
                        And don't forget Canada. Luckily Iowa is a nice breather.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          When it continually applies, it just gets too easy.
                          That's why ya gotta mix it up, go for variety. I mean that's like an NBA star dunking on midget. Go for a challenge, go for the backwards, over the head granny shot.

Comment

Our drink of choice...

*****http://www.stonebrew.com/images/beers/assets/bottles/aba.png******

Comment

Successes? No. Championships? I guess. But looking down from atop the standings sure helps you overlook a few things. Especially knowing there is no chance to add to that total next year.

If we think it's difficult being "trapped" I wonder how WI feels between us and Michigan?

Comment

Oh ye of little faith. With less than a third of the season over there is still a shot at home ice before the final five. If CC thinks they can come into Grand Forks and just leave with 4 points they will be mistaken. Denver made that mistake in the UP earlier this year and paid for it. UND may be down, but they are not out. 3 points to the Sioux this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X