• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burd
    replied
    Re: specifics

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters. Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers. Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters. Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables, hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles. Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication, metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation. Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors, tire guages, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors. Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers, tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers. Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers.
    Prices?

Leave a comment:

• ibanezist00
    replied

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    On February 5, 2011, Cornell was playing Rensselaer in the Houston Field House in Troy, NY ZIP Code 12180 (weird that they call a sheet of ice inside a quonset hut a 'field' house, eh?)

At 7:43 in the second period, an RPI player (oops, I have to look up his name so that I am "specific" enough...) was skating past a Cornell player at the Cornell blue line when the Cornell player (oops, I have to look up his name too!) grabbed the RPI player's jersey and pulled the RPI player into the Cornell player, at which point the Cornell player deliberately fell down while pulling the RPI player on top of him.

It was artfully done! (I've seen that move a lot in EPL soccer, rarely in collegiate ice hockey). The referee called a 2 minute penalty on the RPI player (oops, now I have to find the box score to find out what the exact penalty call was).

Okay, the time and date may be a bit off; I did see that move and that play however.
    You weren't specific enough... you forgot the Houston Field House's full address.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Actually I would rather listen to him over Nicki Minaj, but I digress...
    at least you are being specific....

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied
    Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    You misspelled David's last name, but the old-school UAH reference is very timely...
    I call this finding nimmo. We should make a movie about it

Leave a comment:

• HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
    replied

Originally posted by unomavfan View Post
    Those who post Michael Bolton songs should be forced to listen to Justin Bieber for 24 hours.
    Actually I would rather listen to him over Nicki Minaj, but I digress...

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    they're a black hole.
    ah, i see you are approaching this subject with the gravity it warrants.....

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters. Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers. Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters. Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables, hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles. Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication, metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation. Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors, tire guages, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors. Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers, tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers. Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    Call them vacuum cleaners?

Then we can start a debate specifically about which particular make and model has the most suction!
    They're a vacuum, they're a black hole.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Problem. How do you make the point that the Gophers suck, with specificity, and not get banned?
    Call them vacuum cleaners?

Then we can start a debate specifically about which particular make and model has the most suction!

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Problem. How do you make the point that the Gophers suck, with specificity, and not get banned?
    Refer to them as "Goofers".

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• unomavfan
    replied

Those who post Michael Bolton songs should be forced to listen to Justin Bieber for 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• 7&7
    replied

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    We like the Gopher cheerleaders again this year. Specifically the blonde ones. They skate like the wind.
    I wish BSU had cheerleaders that could skate, they cant even cheer.

Leave a comment:

• unomavfan
    replied

Yes Weird Al does tend to get very specific in this song. How long did it take you to type all that and please be specific.

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

We like the Gopher cheerleaders again this year. Specifically the blonde ones. They skate like the wind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X