Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAH 2011-2012 - The Farewell Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow

Still got a lot of work to do but...

*****http://www.knology.net/~dougeagan/Snoopy_Dancing_by_jessie4508.jpg******
    Doug
    UAH 1974
    Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
    Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
    Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
    Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
    Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

From the mouth of the devil incarnate himself on Altenkirch: "He chaired the commission that built the New Jersey Devils arena, and, NJIT's club hockey team recently won their conference championship. When Dr. Altenkirch told me the Huntsville community is committed to meet certain funding goals and timelines regarding a Division I program--and that he recommended they be given an opportunity to do so--my support for his decision was an easy one to give."

Congratulations being sent from Sub-tropical New Hampshire.
      Hit Somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by Umileated View Post
        From the mouth of the devil incarnate himself on Altenkirch: "He chaired the commission that built the New Jersey Devils arena, and, NJIT's club hockey team recently won their conference championship. When Dr. Altenkirch told me the Huntsville community is committed to meet certain funding goals and timelines regarding a Division I program--and that he recommended they be given an opportunity to do so--my support for his decision was an easy one to give."

Congratulations being sent from Sub-tropical New Hampshire.
        What a d bag, apparently he didn't think to ask the community for a committment until after cutting the program?
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
        X