Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCtig
    replied
    Re: Colorado College @ RPI (10/28 & 10/29)

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
    The guys who did the broadcast for RPI on TV did a great job! I watched on B2 tonight.

It was an entertaining series to watch. Keep your chins up RPI fans, your team is A LOT better than your record.
    Watched both games on computer, the play-by-play guy for RPI is great, sure enjoyed listening to him! Well done sir!!

Leave a comment:

• PenaltyBoxBeast
    replied

The guys who did the broadcast for RPI on TV did a great job! I watched on B2 tonight.

It was an entertaining series to watch. Keep your chins up RPI fans, your team is A LOT better than your record.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
    In case anyone missed it in the game thread, live behind-the-scenes video of our broadcast is streaming here:
    http://www.rpitv.org/productions/410...he-scenes-live

Audio is strictly our intercom feed.
    And it was just plain fantastic-just wish the game result was better-but RH and the gang at RPI-TV do a phenomenal job.

Leave a comment:

• RHamilton
    replied

In case anyone missed it in the game thread, live behind-the-scenes video of our broadcast is streaming here:
    http://www.rpitv.org/productions/410...he-scenes-live

Audio is strictly our intercom feed.

Leave a comment:

• JCrawford
    replied

Haha, that wasn't us on the board. That's what you get when you pay someone $250 a night to run their own single camera with no replays rather than using the five-angle feed with replays freely provided by volunteer students. There's another political kerfluffle involving RPI TV and the Video Board. Once again, please write to Athletic Director Jim Knowlton, and Sports Information Director Kevin Beattie (emails here). The fact that this is happening is so unbelievable to us.
    Norris Pearson, the Manager of Operations at the Houston Field House, might be another person to contact in addition to the AD and SID. His e-mail address is listed in RH's link above.

Leave a comment:

• RHamilton
    replied

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
    RH - the video up on the scoreboard at center ice last night looked like it was running in super slow-mo, even though it seemed to be live, just like it was laggy or the frame rate was weird. Any idea what was going on with it?
    Haha, that wasn't us on the board. That's what you get when you pay someone $250 a night to run their own single camera with no replays rather than using the five-angle feed with replays freely provided by volunteer students. There's another political kerfluffle involving RPI TV and the Video Board. Once again, please write to Athletic Director Jim Knowlton, and Sports Information Director Kevin Beattie (emails here). The fact that this is happening is so unbelievable to us.

Leave a comment:

• GRussinko
    replied

Thanks for the feedback! And is it really $8 this year? Sheesh. As mentioned previously, we're "forced" to use America One by RPI Athletics, even though we have the ability to free stream in much better quality. As mentioned by the DUDE, we will be streaming tonight's Multiviewer (all camera angles + preview and program) coupled with our intercom chatter. It'll offer a "behind the scenes" look at our broadcast and will serve to demo our HD streaming capabilities. I'll have a link in a bit; focused on running the Women's game at the moment.

The game will be up in full HD on our website later this week; we've been having a LOT of teething issues with our HD recordings, so the process is being delayed substantially.
    RH - the video up on the scoreboard at center ice last night looked like it was running in super slow-mo, even though it seemed to be live, just like it was laggy or the frame rate was weird. Any idea what was going on with it?

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Thanks for the feedback! And is it really $8 this year? Sheesh. As mentioned previously, we're "forced" to use America One by RPI Athletics, even though we have the ability to free stream in much better quality. As mentioned by the DUDE, we will be streaming tonight's Multiviewer (all camera angles + preview and program) coupled with our intercom chatter. It'll offer a "behind the scenes" look at our broadcast and will serve to demo our HD streaming capabilities. I'll have a link in a bit; focused on running the Women's game at the moment.

The game will be up in full HD on our website later this week; we've been having a LOT of teething issues with our HD recordings, so the process is being delayed substantially.
    If you are able to provide the link later I'll check it out. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RHamilton
    replied

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    Was able to watch the game online with America One. I thought the video and audio was very good, I'll purchase and watch again Saturday night. Worth the $8.00. Thanks RPI!

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Was able to watch the game online with America One. I thought the video and audio was very good, I'll purchase and watch again Saturday night. Worth the $8.00. Thanks RPI!
    Save your cash and get the RPI-TV feed. You'll like it a whole heap more!

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hockeymascot
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Round one goes to CC-well played even game-much closer than the final 4-1 as the last 2 goals were into the empty net while RPI was killing off a penalty and did not have an extra man. Proud of the way the boys played and hope we can give an even better effort tomorrow.
    Maybe SA should have put an extra man on the ice.....the odds of the officials calling him for too many men for the third time is extremely remote!!

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Round one goes to CC-well played even game-much closer than the final 4-1 as the last 2 goals were into the empty net while RPI was killing off a penalty and did not have an extra man. Proud of the way the boys played and hope we can give an even better effort tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• bunt_q
    replied

Not able to watch the game online yet via America One, anybody know why?
    Hit refresh, the option just came up on mine a second ago.

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Not able to watch the game online yet via America One, anybody know why?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X