No announcement yet.

Colorado College @ RPI (10/28 & 10/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado College @ RPI (10/28 & 10/29)

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    This feels like the start of the season so I'm surprised at how quiet this thread is. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well the Tigers have played so far, but with only 2 exhibition games, two regular season games and a bye, I'm very eager to see how the Tigers do on the road, on a small sheet, and against a quality opponent that's played a tough schedule. Or, in other words, "bump".
    Nobody knows what to expect, so it's hard to say much. "Fingers-crossed" is about all anybody can say.

Nothing against RPI, either, but I think there's an eagerness to get conference play started in earnest. I hope the team doesn't share that, though. If they do, it wouldn't surprise me if that lack of focus turns into at least one loss this weekend.
    Last edited by bunt_q; 10-27-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Friday CC 6, RPI 1

Saturday CC 4, RPI 2

Go get'em Tigers!!
      World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
        Nobody knows what to expect, so it's hard to say much. "Fingers-crossed" is about all anybody can say.

Nothing against RPI, either, but I think there's an eagerness to get conference play started in earnest. I hope the team doesn't share that, though. If they do, it wouldn't surprise me if that lack of focus turns into at least one loss this weekend.
        I'm new here I guess... All I can say is that I think you're a total POS. The good news is that I'm happy to tell that to you in person anytime you please.

I've been accused on more than one occasion of being a troll. More often than not, I would agree with the label. You however are a creature that's much worse. You direct your BS at people and teams that don't deserve it. You direct your ill will and garbage at those with which you have no beef. I struggle with the fact that you are a CC fan or even a hockey fan...but... at the end of the day... It's clear you are neither...

All I can really say is "eat a hockey puck" but I know you prefer something with a little more meat on the bone.

So... In the words of BBM... SUCK IT!
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
          I'm new here I guess... All I can say is that I think you're a total POS. The good news is that I'm happy to tell that to you in person anytime you please.

I've been accused on more than one occasion of being a troll. More often than not, I would agree with the label. You however are a creature that's much worse. You direct your BS at people and teams that don't deserve it. You direct your ill will and garbage at those with which you have no beef. I struggle with the fact that you are a CC fan or even a hockey fan...but... at the end of the day... It's clear you are neither...

All I can really say is "eat a hockey puck" but I know you prefer something with a little more meat on the bone.

So... In the words of BBM... SUCK IT!
          Dude! Tell me how you really feel while we road trip to Omaha next week!
          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
            Dude! Tell me how you really feel while we road trip to Omaha next week!
            Just fine.

Comment

RPI has an 0-3-2 record against Colorado College.

Other teams that the Engineers have not defeated (that have a current D-I team):
              Canisius (0-0-0)
              UNO (0-0-0)
              NMU (0-0-0)

UA_ (0-1-1)
              FSU (0-3-0)
              OSU (0-0-3)
              Last edited by burgie12; 10-28-2011, 12:41 PM.
              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post

Other teams that the Engineers have not defeated (that have a current D-I team):
                Canisius (0-0-0)
                UNO (0-0-0)
                NMU (0-0-0)

UA_ (0-1-1)
                MinnSt (0-2-0)
                OSU (0-0-3)
                uhhhh.... we beat Mankato on Saturday, 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Derp.
                  Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Derp.
                    Derp.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Canisius (0-0-0)
                      UNO (0-0-0)
                      NMU (0-0-0)

UA_ (0-1-1)
                      OSU (0-0-3)
                      We can only play 5-5 ties vs. tOSU.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        We can only play 5-5 ties vs. tOSU.
                        We like multiples of 5. The most recent time, the shootout went to 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          I knew there was a team that we played early in the season that we haven't beaten yet. It's Ferris St, not Minn St
                          Go Red!!

Comment

Not able to watch the game online yet via America One, anybody know why?

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                              Not able to watch the game online yet via America One, anybody know why?
                              Hit refresh, the option just came up on mine a second ago.

Comment

Round one goes to CC-well played even game-much closer than the final 4-1 as the last 2 goals were into the empty net while RPI was killing off a penalty and did not have an extra man. Proud of the way the boys played and hope we can give an even better effort tomorrow.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X