No announcement yet.

Colorado College @ RPI (10/28 & 10/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado College @ RPI (10/28 & 10/29)

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    The Houston Field House. It's our arena.
    Hmm... I was thinking Habitat for Humanity but your answer makes more sense.
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
      The Houston Field House. It's our arena.
      Thank you. I don't know, but would expect Ken Ralph to make this road trip to visit RPI. We are very happy having Ken with us at CC, and he is doing great work! He is also very accessible and easy to communicate with.
      World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

RPI and CC fans alike should enjoy this article. It was written recently as it makes reference to the Bemidji State at CC series on 14/15 Oct 11.

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/stadiu...ld-arena-s977/

For the record, there were a few hats on the ice.

Go Tigers!!
        World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Thanks. When I clicked the link, I noticed that currently there are only options for season passes and not for single games. I assume that when game time approaches, the single game option will become available.
          Any confirmation on whether a single game option will pop up? Otherwise it'll be another radio night.

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
            Any confirmation on whether a single game option will pop up? Otherwise it'll be another radio night.
            It should.

BTW, WRPI's radio link is http://www.wrpi.org/listen.php.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              It should.

BTW, WRPI's radio link is http://www.wrpi.org/listen.php.
              For any CC (or RPI) fans that want to listen to the radio as you watch the game, the frequency is 91.5 MHz FM. The syncing is perfect, no 8-second delay.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                For any CC (or RPI) fans that want to listen to the radio as you watch the game, the frequency is 91.5 MHz FM. The syncing is perfect, no 8-second delay.
                I assume that you referring to listening while at the game, not watching it on America One.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I assume that you referring to listening while at the game, not watching it on America One.
                  That is correct. Last time I was at HFH, I had an earpiece to listen to Kurt and Joe.

Comment

I am almost certain that the single game purchase option pops up shortly before game time.
                    APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                      I am almost certain that the single game purchase option pops up shortly before game time.
                      Sweet, thanks. Should be able to get that streaming to the TV without too much trouble. And it supports a good cause, even better.

Now I just need Comcast to not putter out like it always seems to (and did last year during the regionals).

Comment

And it supports a good cause, even better.
                        It actually doesn't, but thanks for the thought .
                        RPI Class of 2012
                        Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Friday
                          RPI - Josh Rabbani
                          CC - Aaron Harstad

Saturday
                          RPI - Patrick Cullen
                          CC - Rylan Schwartz

I think the banlist should be determined by real points.
                          Goalies are aways eligible

Comment

Tutescrooge, Harstad didn't make the travel roster this week.

Comment

This feels like the start of the season so I'm surprised at how quiet this thread is. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well the Tigers have played so far, but with only 2 exhibition games, two regular season games and a bye, I'm very eager to see how the Tigers do on the road, on a small sheet, and against a quality opponent that's played a tough schedule. Or, in other words, "bump".

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                                This feels like the start of the season so I'm surprised at how quiet this thread is. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well the Tigers have played so far, but with only 2 exhibition games, two regular season games and a bye, I'm very eager to see how the Tigers do on the road, on a small sheet, and against a quality opponent that's played a tough schedule. Or, in other words, "bump".
                                I am also looking forward to 2 good competitive games. Had hoped we could come into this weekend healthier-I figure we need to be at full strength to handle a quality team like CC. But it should be fun in any case.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X