Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2011/12 - Alum in Sportcoat behind Bench

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    You just summed up the sparty experience.
    You just summed up the juvenile delinquent experience. You going to contribute some day, or keeping lowering the collective IQ?

Comment

The "juvenile delinquent experience" is why I don't bother with MLive.com anymore.
      Is there any TV coverage available in Mid Michigan for the game tomorrow? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Polydorus View Post
        The "juvenile delinquent experience" is why I don't bother with MLive.com anymore.
        Is there any TV coverage available in Mid Michigan for the game tomorrow? TIA
        That would be ESPN-U. If you don't have it ... Reno's East is all set .

Comment

We have to win tomorrow in order to stop back-to-back days of meltdowns.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Any thoughts on who gets the start in goal tomorrow for MSU. Yanakeff has started more games this year and has better numbers, but he really struggled against Miami two weeks ago. I thought Palmisano played pretty well Saturday (except for a 4 minute stretch in the middle of the 2nd when the whole team forgot to play). He still finished with 38 saves while giving up the four goals. Tough choice for coach if you ask me. I'd probably go with Yanakeff, but I won't argue either way.
            MSU Spartans: 1966-1986-2007 National Champions

"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But...if it's real, you'll feel it."

Comment

Working...
            X