Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part II: We Like to Post!

No report, but I saw Laliberté on campus without anything on his hands. Hopefully that means he'll be back this weekend.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

For anyone thats planning on attending the Festivus Face-off in Lake Placid next month and want to save some gas money, the Rensselaer Alumni Assoc. has a bus trip available for 50 bucks per person, which includes a game ticket as well as a Engineers T-shirt.

http://alumni.rpi.edu/s/1225/index.a...gid=13&cid=664

Festivus Faceoff, RPI vs. Union
      Date: December 10, 2011
      Time: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
      RPI vs. Union College on Saturday, December 10 in the 1980 Rink-Herb Brooks Arena in Lake Placid. $50.00 includes round trip transportation, Engineers T-shirt, snacks and game ticket! Limited availability! Contact Sachi Ena at (518) 276-4855 or enas@rpi.edu to reserve your spot!

10:30 a.m. - Bus will depart ECAV
      1:00 p.m. – Arrive and enjoy the afternoon in Lake Placid
      4:00 p.m. – GAME TIME
      End of Game - Bus will depart Lake Placid

Comment

The Poly http://poly.rpi.edu/ is back on line although apparently only selected content.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hopefully everyone remembered to vote! Former Union president Roger Hull is running for mayor of Schenectady.

Also, there is no truth to the rumor that Harry Z. has any interest in becoming an assistant coach at Penn State.

Too soon?
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Hopefully everyone remembered to vote! Former Union president Roger Hull is running for mayor of Schenectady.

Also, there is no truth to the rumor that Harry Z. has any interest in becoming an assistant coach at Penn State.

Too soon?
            Not at all. I made a Harry Z zinger on the alumni thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Not at all. I made a Harry Z zinger on the alumni thread.
              You made a zinger that was completely unrelated to the Penn State situation. Your logic is fail.

And, jericho, no. I groaned a little, but it wasn't too soon.
              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I predict a big win coming up this weekend. Keep the faith.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  For anyone thats planning on attending the Festivus Face-off in Lake Placid next month and want to save some gas money, the Rensselaer Alumni Assoc. has a bus trip available for 50 bucks per person, which includes a game ticket as well as a Engineers T-shirt.

http://alumni.rpi.edu/s/1225/index.a...gid=13&cid=664
                  I just read this post (I didn't read it the first time through because I'm not going and I definitely wasn't going from Troy), but, really? They're not letting people stay for both games? That seems ill-advised.
                  Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                    I just read this post (I didn't read it the first time through because I'm not going and I definitely wasn't going from Troy), but, really? They're not letting people stay for both games? That seems ill-advised.
                    Completely agree, it would be nice if the bus departed Lake Placid around 9 instead to give people the option of staying for the second game or if they arent interested in the second game being able to grab some dinner/drinks or do some more shopping after the RPI/Union game. I would have signed up for this bus trip if I wasnt forced to go home after the first game.

Comment

I wonder if the Union is trying to use the Pep Band's bus for the trip like they did last year for the Green Bay trip. No one paid for that trip, but then again, it was a lot longer and more expensive... That would explain why it isn't staying for the second game though. The Union won't pay for us to have tickets for a game we don't play at.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        I wonder if the Union is trying to use the Pep Band's bus for the trip like they did last year for the Green Bay trip. No one paid for that trip, but then again, it was a lot longer and more expensive... That would explain why it isn't staying for the second game though. The Union won't pay for us to have tickets for a game we don't play at.
                        The better question here is why the organizers are not providing free tickets to the bands, when the place will be lucky to be at 40-50% capacity.
                        APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                          The better question here is why the organizers are not providing free tickets to the bands, when the place will be lucky to be at 40-50% capacity.
                          And aren't the tickets for the first game also valid for the second game?

Comment

Working...
                          X