Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Part II: We Like to Post!

ob·ses·sion (b-sshn, b-)
    n.
    1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
    2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      blah, blah, blah
      Or as Bill Cosby said in his classic "Fat Albert" routine, "What was that? a mosquito?"

some gnat-like pest buzzing around....
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
        Or as Bill Cosby said in his classic "Fat Albert" routine, "What was that? a mosquito?"

some gnat-like pest buzzing around....
        This guy is quoting INCH like it's his job. Didn't anyone tell him INCH is pretty much worthless?

Comment

Put Joe on block as well, he must be a moron
          No... you don't need to be a moron to be wrong... just ignorant. If he pointed to CP and AY and maybe TH only then I could agree with his "top-end" argument. Instead, he lists JFK (perhaps our worst D) and Brutlag (solid player but not spectacular). And if he is right how is it that RPI is ranked? Well heck... he must be a moron after all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
            No... you don't need to be a moron to be wrong... just ignorant. If he pointed to CP and AY and maybe TH only then I could agree with his "top-end" argument. Instead, he lists JFK (perhaps our worst D) and Brutlag (solid player but not spectacular). And if he is right how is it that RPI is ranked? Well heck... he must be a moron after all!!!
            THEY LISTED EVERY TEAM!!!! 18th to 25th and by all accounts, a 5th-7th placed team is not a rise.

Watch the next 15 or 20 games and you will geta first hand view of how good Kennedy was vs what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              ob·ses·sion (b-sshn, b-)
              n.
              1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
              I left, you and your pal Flag mentioned me 3 or 4 times so I felt obligated to join in on the fun

Comment

WAY more impressive than controlling play for 120 minutes against a WCHA team.
                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

I'm not sure what is funnier the fact that you put so much stock into "controlling play" or the fact that you pump up Mankato because of the league they play in. Priceless.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

I'm not sure what is funnier the fact that you put so much stock into "controlling play" or the fact that you pump up Mankato because of the league they play in. Priceless.
                  Exactly. Ask any real program if they take pride in "controlling the play" Lap dogs do, not top teams with pride.

Real programs win

Next week we will hear again how great Ferris is but we outplayed them.

Union will be a min imum of 5 games ahead in standings by year end..

Comment

ob·ses·sion (b-sshn, b-)
                    n.
                    At least this song stuck in my head is a little better than some of the others. (Animotion is the artist for those interested, I realize many are not)

Comment

And then, like a faded star desperate to cling to old glories, MAV shows up. Right on time, too.

Comment

Ralph comes back for lunch, looks at thread, tries to figure out how thread got into an infinite loop, and leaves.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Ralph comes back for lunch, looks at thread, tries to figure out how thread got into an infinite loop, and leaves.
                          Please dont tell me you are talking third person singular? What are you? Wade Boggs, Rickley Henderson or the Steve Garvey of college hockey??

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            You knew.

Comment

Watch the next 15 or 20 games and you will geta first hand view of how good Kennedy was vs what you have.
                              Don't think it's possible to ascribe performance in the next 15-20 games to JFK's absence. I do believe we are better on D overall though and after 15 games I think we'll see that your prognostications regarding this team are off the mark. If not then I'm sure we'll hear about it anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                                Don't think it's possible to ascribe performance in the next 15-20 games to JFK's absence. I do believe we are better on D overall though and after 15 games I think we'll see that your prognostications regarding this team are off the mark. If not then I'm sure we'll hear about it anyhow.
                                true

Leonard is an upgrade long term, I agree

Comment

Working...
                                X