Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Part II: We Like to Post!

Originally posted by Timmah! View Post
    Why should I click ignore? He's the one who sucks...
    Why should we give him indication that we are paying attention to his mindless drivel? Although I will admit a few of the comebacks were pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Why should we give him indication that we are paying attention to his mindless drivel? Although I will admit a few of the comebacks were pretty funny.
      He's already a joke. Who cares if we laugh?
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        ...Union is so far ahead of RPI right now ...
        Riggghttt. U's ECAC playoff flame out vs. Colgate was SO much more impressive than ours.

Get back to me when you're ready to acknowledge that -- til then, save it for your cellmate.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Riggghttt. U's ECAC playoff flame out vs. Colgate was SO much more impressive than ours.
          No no no... you see, beating the **** out of Army is WAY more impressive than controlling play for 120 minutes against a WCHA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            U's ECAC playoff flame out vs. Colgate was SO much more impressive than ours.
            RPI: Game 1 won in regulation, Game 2 lost in regulation, Game 3 lost in 2OT (30:06)
            Union: Game 1 won in regulation, Game 2 lost in regulation, Game 3 lost in 1OT (12:52)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              He's already a joke. Who cares if we laugh?
              Good point.

Comment

Heck, I could count the number of times Union has won a D-I playoff game with my fingers. And that's without my special personal method of counting to 10 on one hand! (of course if I wanted to, I could count to 32, but I'm not sure people would appreciate when I get to 4 )
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 10-12-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Heck, I could count the number of times Union has won a D-I playoff game with my fingers. And that's without my special personal method of counting to 10 on one hand!
                  Right now I'm counting to 00100 on one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah! View Post
                    Why should I click ignore? He's the one who sucks...
                    I find it amusing that he couldn't even spell his own name correctly!

(I assume he meant to sign up as "hockeydad", eh?)
                    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

(of course if I wanted to, I could count to 32, but I'm not sure people would appreciate when I get to 4 )
                      Technically, it is 31 on one hand and 1,023 if you use both hands, eh? 32 looks just like 0 if you are only using one hand, unless you have a special rollover 'digit' so to speak.
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                        Technically, it is 31 on one hand and 1,023 if you use both hands, eh? 32 looks just like 0 if you are only using one hand, unless you have a special rollover 'digit' so to speak.
                        I could be like that guy from that movie, I think it was "The Princess Bride", the guy that had 6 fingers on one hand. Of course, I'd then get to 63.

Plus, I never specified whether I was using 0-based or 1-based counting.

Comment

RPI hasnt scored a goal in ncaa playoffs in over 25 years. backed in last year, had worst relative performance in league in ecac tournament ffor 2nd straight year as well as got smoked in first rd of ncaa 6-0
                          program on the rise though...

Hang your hat on that while Union hangs their banner....

Comment

Oh yeah? Well, Union hasn't scored a goal in the NCAA playoffs in 4.54 billion years.

4,540,000,000 > 25

Oh well, enjoy your banner. It'll look nice next to all of those "Participant: Special Olympics" banners on your wall.

Comment

one ranked 11th at end of year, starts 2011 at 6th
                              one ranked 18th at end of year, starts 2011 at 25th. than splits with a team ranked 43rd AT HOME!!!!!! Rising as we speak...

Comment

Put Joe on block as well, he must be a moron

Rise on , Rise on...

October 7, 2011
                                2011-12 ECAC Hockey Preview
                                By Joe Gladziszewski

PRIMED FOR A FALL

One of the preseason themes at RPI is that even though top-end talent may be less than it has been in the last two years, it’s a team sport and the Engineers like their mix headed into the year. Here at INCH, we like top-end talent. A foundation-building senior class headed by the likes of Chase Polacek, Bryan Brutlag, Tyler Helfrich and John Kennedy led the way. Goaltender Allen York was one of the nation’s best and signed a pro contract at the end of the year. They were a big part of getting the Engineers back to the NCAA Tournament after a lengthy drought. This is not a forecast for the program’s demise and a total rebuild, but another NCAA trip is a big ask this time around.

They must not have known that Kennedy was a liability and this years D is an upgrade. BS
                                Last edited by Hokydad; 10-12-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X