Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DU Battles Boston (BC 10/14 and BU 10/15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU Battles Boston (BC 10/14 and BU 10/15)

anyone wants my two tickets for saturday let me know. i'm going to be golfing in a 2day on the cape. i'll email.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
      I wish I could travel for the games. Wedding planning and money is keeping me here.

As far as Swami, he is away due to extenuating circumstances. That's all I can really say for him.
      Did I read correctly that some parent of a recruit or current player got in touch with him personally because of something written on here or something like that? Sad if true.
      time to write new history

Comment

Go Pios! (WCHA)
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          BC AND BU fans who should we be watching this weekend?
          This may come across as strange but if you have never seen him, Jack Parker behind the BU bench, is worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
            This may come across as strange but if you have never seen him, Jack Parker behind the BU bench, is worth watching.
            Jack Parker is ALWAYS worthy...I remember back in probably about '83 or '84 that my parents and I went down to Colorado Springs to watch CC/BU and Parker got tossed from the game but refused to leave. He threw a complete fit and the refs literally dragged him off the ice, kicking and screaming. It was a memorable incident, to say the least...

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
              Did I read correctly that some parent of a recruit or current player got in touch with him personally because of something written on here or something like that? Sad if true.
              All I will say is that someone contacted him. Not sure who it was . Will not go into it anymore than that.
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

If DU sweeps, do they get to take the Beanpot home?
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  All I will say is that someone contacted him. Not sure who it was . Will not go into it anymore than that.
                  Can we get the same person to contact Old Pio?
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                    DU's 4th goalie Zach Hope [Junior] will be the backup this weekend. He played at the Hill School in Pottstown, PA.
                    Woo, Go Hill!
                    Boston University 2009 Champs
                    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                      Woo, Go Hill!
                      Hardy harr harr!!

We are "hoping" not to see him this weekend!
                      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                      Tom Serratore

Comment

DU ties the Terriers, but gets run over by Jerry York's KillBot factory.
                        Lowell Forever
                        Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                          DU ties the Terriers, but gets run over by Jerry York's KillBot factory.
                          I honestly would not be surprised. Denver has yet to play anyone, BC looks in top mid season form...buzz saw if you tell me.
                          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Should be a fun weekend. All of DU's upperclassmen still have a bad taste in their mouth from last year's beat down by BC in Denver to start the season. In the long run it showed that very young DU team what is takes to be a top caliber team. They built on that early season experience to end up having a darn good year. If Murray is on, I think these will be two very competitive games this weekend. If DU can go east and come back with at least a split, I would consider the weekend successful. Anything better than a split, tells me this team will be very formidable barring any major injuries.
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              Anything better than a split, tells me this team will be very formidable barring any major injuries.
                              Barring any injuries, barring any injuries.....
                              "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                              Tom Serratore

Comment

Any chance the DU-BU game Saturday will be available on the internet. Video and/or audio? Preferably free.

DU will have audio available on PioneerVision.com It is not free. Jay Stickney is back as the voice of DU Hockey. He will, undoubtedly, be flying solo this weekend.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X