Clear All

• Re: UMass 09-10

Originally posted by mwade View Post
    In the title:

Massachusettes?
    Vote Marcou for Hobey Baker

Comment

Writer, not me, but I've fixed it. After staying up all night, I didn't notice it when adding the gallery.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MinutemanFan View Post
        Massachusettes?
        Well, from what I heard (I wasn't at the game), Massachusettes would've looked more respectable against the Eagles than the other team on ice at Mullins last Friday...

Water under the bridge though, focus on Northeastern this weekend...
        Dartmouth College: NCAAs 1948 1949 1960 1979 1980
        University of Massachusetts: NCAAs 2007, ECAC Div. II Champs 1972

"When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bullmoose View Post
          Well, from what I heard (I wasn't at the game), Massachusettes would've looked more respectable against the Eagles than the other team on ice at Mullins last Friday...

Water under the bridge though, focus on Northeastern this weekend...
          A home and home with Northeastern and the week after a home and home with Merrimack. That includes a trip to Lawler. Kill me now!
          Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

What are you guys thoughts on Wellman leaving for the NHL? Expected? Surprised? Happy? Angry?

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/?i=pmoves2010
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

It has been long rumored that he would be gone. If he had kept up the level of play from the beginning of the year, most would be angry.

It seems clear he made his decision in January when he started to play for his future not for his team.
              More Cowbell!

Comment

Originally posted by HATSOFF View Post
                It has been long rumored that he would be gone. If he had kept up the level of play from the beginning of the year, most would be angry.

It seems clear he made his decision in January when he started to play for his future not for his team.
                Irwin and Marcou are also gone as of today to the San Jose Sharks
                Go! Go U! Go UMass! Go UMass!

Comment

Originally posted by UMassFan View Post
                  Irwin and Marcou are also gone as of today to the San Jose Sharks
                  Wow. Sorry UMass taking such big hits. To change subject, would like to know status of Ryan Leary. He was excellent offensive forward at DIII Bowdoin, but didn't play this year.Thought 2008-2009 was his year of ineligibilty. Thanks.

Comment

BC fan here sending my condolences to all UMass fans for their recent early loss of not 1, not 2, but 3 players to the pros. You guys got hit wicked hard, and I feel for you. I thought it was bad enough losing 1 BC player last year. It really messes things up.
                    BC '97
                    Home/Road (yes, even outside Boston ) supporter

Comment

Originally posted by brightonjohn View Post
                      BC fan here sending my condolences to all UMass fans for their recent early loss of not 1, not 2, but 3 players to the pros. You guys got hit wicked hard, and I feel for you. I thought it was bad enough losing 1 BC player last year. It really messes things up.
                      I try to look on the bright side. UMass finished in the bottom of the standings with them, they can finish in the bottom of the standings without them.
                      #NewMass

Comment

Didn't see an alumni thread, nice article on Mike Merchant - http://www.wickedlocal.com/franklin/...hockey-odyssey

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X