• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjmc85
    replied
    Re: UMass 09-10

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    Man you are a dooshbag on every thread...
    At least he's (they're?) funny about it.

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
    BC has not impressed me so far either. You cannot say because UNH battled back that makes them an impressive team.
    While I never said UNH was an impressive team because they battled back against BC, if I wanted to, I absolutely could have.

The only times I've seen BC this year were on NESN that game and the next night I went to their game against NU. For the first 2 periods of the NESN game, BC looked very impressive. For the entire NU game, BC dominated. Based on what I've seen, BC appears to be a good team. Now could that be because NU and UNH are terrible? Yes, I suppose it could be (and I hope it is), but I have to go on what I've seen. Looking at their record, they're 3-2-1, with the two losses coming at Vermont and at Merrimack. As Merrimack is by all accounts much better this year, I wouldn't say either of those are terrible losses.

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
    Sweep or bust!
    I hope you are right. I'm gonna miss Friday Night, but I'll be there Saturday for the double header.

Leave a comment:

• kdaddy
    replied

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
    i can assure you that it will be me, as it has been for 13 of the 15 years in which amherst and lowell have played eachother in D1.

you can just look it up under "wins." i understand that you wouldn't know much about that, being amherst and all.

relative to amherst? it's never to early for that.

because you are an idiot.
    Man you are a dooshbag on every thread...

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
    I watched BC-UNH on NESN on mute while listening to the Niagara game. From what I saw in the beginning, UNH looked pretty pathetic. Then in the third period, they started playing better and eventually tied it up (from down 4-1). They should have won too, and would have if it wasn't for John Muse.

If the UNH team from the 3rd and overtime shows up, I'd be happy with a split.
    BC has not impressed me so far either. You cannot say because UNH battled back that makes them an impressive team. Muse didn't look good at all in the third period, but stood on his head in OT. If you watched the Lowell-UNH game, you would have seen that the Lowell PP really clicked and that UNH was putrid on the PK. Foster has looked extremely shaky so far, especially at Wisconsin, and the third period of the Lowell game. Coming back against a BC team who played lacsadasical after their early lead, and especially coming back at home really didn't surprise me. Sweep or bust!

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied

I watched BC-UNH on NESN on mute while listening to the Niagara game. From what I saw in the beginning, UNH looked pretty pathetic. Then in the third period, they started playing better and eventually tied it up (from down 4-1). They should have won too, and would have if it wasn't for John Muse.

If the UNH team from the 3rd and overtime shows up, I'd be happy with a split.

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

Originally posted by mullinsmaniac 13 View Post
    anybody have any comments on this weekend's double home game stint vs. UNH? I've heard that UNH is so-so (2-1-1 in HE play) and from what I've seen I seem to think the same so far. I feel if UMass comes out firing and they make smart passes and give all their effort than they can win both. I will be happy with a split though, because UNH has recently had tough games vs. wisconsin, uml, and bc...so they shouldnt be underestimated. As for UMass's second game vs. Niagara... I obviously didnt get to watch it, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how they played...i know wellman scored, ortiz scored, and the marcou's scored 2...and meyers was in goal? thanks guys
    how would you be happy with a split? unh has played terrible recently, especially on the PK and defensively. umass needs to take it to them and almost kick them while they are down in a sense, and look for the sweep. the last thing you want is unh coming out of their hole right now, especially against umass.

Leave a comment:

• justinD
    replied

Originally posted by mullinsmaniac 13 View Post
    anybody have any comments on this weekend's double home game stint vs. UNH?
    Weekend Specific Thread Here (just a click away!)

As far as last weekend, check out www.fearthetriangle.com, it's a great source of info.

Leave a comment:

• mullinsmaniac 13
    replied

anybody have any comments on this weekend's double home game stint vs. UNH? I've heard that UNH is so-so (2-1-1 in HE play) and from what I've seen I seem to think the same so far. I feel if UMass comes out firing and they make smart passes and give all their effort than they can win both. I will be happy with a split though, because UNH has recently had tough games vs. wisconsin, uml, and bc...so they shouldnt be underestimated. As for UMass's second game vs. Niagara... I obviously didnt get to watch it, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how they played...i know wellman scored, ortiz scored, and the marcou's scored 2...and meyers was in goal? thanks guys
    Last edited by mullinsmaniac 13; 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mullinsmaniac 13
    replied

another close game tonight...getting kind of frustrated with how long its taking them to wake up. once their heads are in the game they have the potential to be a very dangerous team...great effort by niagara...another hard game is in store for them sunday

Leave a comment:

• mullinsmaniac 13
    replied

ya i tried to sign up there too, i was wondering why i was being denied lol...i thought umasshoops caught word of me ****in people off here at uscho so they denied me haha....jus kiddin but ya...cant wait to see umass back in action tomorrow night

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied

^^^^^
    IT'S BACK!!!!!!!

If you missed it as much as I did, send Mike a donation.

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied

I hope it's not permanent. If so, there goes my favorite thing about the internet...

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

So, yeah. I guess the umasshoops board is down?
    the site is currently down, there might be a bandwith issue. i have tried registering with about 1000 different names and each one gets denied, this was a few weeks ago so i have suspected something has been wrong. read mark's recent post about it, he said it might be permenant he doesn't know.

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied

So, yeah. I guess the umasshoops board is down?

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

thats the right version, but its def. by plasmic honey. and also id like to add GO UMASS..since this is my 400th official post!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X