Merrimack College 2011-2012 Season Thread - vita post Da Costa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College 2011-2012 Season Thread - vita post Da Costa

You are NOT out. If Cornell and WMU both lose twice, Maine beats BU and no major upsets elsewhere, you're in. Basically, you need Union to win the ECAC, Maine/BC isn't relevant, WCHA seems irrelevant so long as it's one of the top seeds, CCHA winner seems irrelevant as long as Western loses twice, and AHA does not appear relevant.
    Last edited by brassbonanza; 03-11-2012, 11:53 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      You are NOT out. If Cornell and WMU both lose twice, Maine beats BU and no major upsets elsewhere, you're in. Basically, you need Union to win the ECAC, Maine/BC isn't relevant, WCHA seems irrelevant so long as it's one of the top seeds, CCHA winner seems irrelevant as long as Western loses twice, and AHA does not appear relevant.
      If I can quote the great Lloyd Christmas "so you're saying there is a chance."
      Rinks Visited
      DCU Center
      Tulley Forum
      TD Garden
      Tsongas Arena
      J. Thom Lawler Arena
      Conte Forum
      Whittemore Center
      Agganis Arena
      Verizon Center
      Gutterson Fieldhouse
      Matthews Arena
      Thompson Arena
      Mullins Center
      Alfond Arena
      Schneider Arena
      Magness Arena
      Ingallas Arena
      Hart Center
      Prudential Center
      TD Bank Sports Center
      John A Ryan
      Lynah Rink
      Appleton Arena
      Cheel Arena
      Germain Arena
      XL Center
      Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

Originally posted by MCgrad07 View Post
        If I can quote the great Lloyd Christmas "so you're saying there is a chance."
        Yes, a chance. If Cornell or Western win a game and Harvard beats Union for the ECAC title, you're done. If BU beats Maine, you're done. Other than that, not much else matters other than no upsets. A long shot, but not exactly crazy since it relies on mostly higher seeds winning.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          Yup, I came up with the same thing. Puts MC @ 15, last team in other than the autobid for AHA.
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

For those true MC fans that made the trip to Orono this past weekend...thank you! I enjoyed seeing you multiple times throughout the weekend at different places. It adds for a better competitive atmosphere and I enjoyed it all weekend! You truly supported your team in every possible way and for that I commend you! As for the final result I am sure it is not what you were hoping for but best wishes in getting in the tournament! I just wanted to say that I saw what went on at the end of the game with the maine fan and the F yous! I hope you don't think we are all like that and I hope it doesn't discourage you from making the trip north again! Best wishes on continued growth for MC hockey!

Comment

Working...
            X