Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kendall Classic UAA, Clarkson, St.Cloud & UAF

Originally posted by birdman View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up, now I can stay at home and watch the playoffs(baseball).
    Why? I'd still rather go see my college hockey team lose live.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Did I read that the game with AA is non-conference?
      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
        It is.
        We only play them twice in conference play.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Yeah, you can't play an odd number of times in conference matchups.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Well, we will be playing them again a fourth time at the Final Five championship!
            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
              Well, we will be playing them again a fourth time at the Final Five championship!
              Not only does UAA not make it to back-to-back Final 5's, they don't finish the season in single digits among the conference.

Now THAT should get some hockey talk going...

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Not only does UAA not make it to back-to-back Final 5's, they don't finish the season in single digits among the conference.

Now THAT should get some hockey talk going...
                And why did the NCHA decide to let SCSU in...... well one of 2 reasons
                1. Didn't want them to dominate the WCHA.
                2. The "Elite Six" were all looking for a couple 4 point bus stops.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
                  Thanks for clearing that up, now I can stay at home and watch the playoffs(baseball).
                  Like you will be missed anyway.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    Who cares? You'll be at tRalph.
                    Can't wait. 2000 was a long time ago, maybe Blaiser will come back so UND can actually beat BC in a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      And why did the NCHA decide to let SCSU in...... well one of 2 reasons 1. Didn't want them to dominate the WCHA. 2. The "Elite Six" were all looking for a couple 4 point bus stops.
                      3. It would really improve a D3 conference's reputation to accept a D1 team.
                      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Like you will be missed anyway.
                        With the numbers you guys pack into the Sully, when I go for a beer half the attendance is gone.

Comment

And why did the NCHA decide to let SCSU in...... well one of 2 reasons
                          1. Didn't want them to dominate the WCHA.
                          2. The "Elite Six" were all looking for a couple 4 point bus stops.
                          Let's see, tUMD has a losing record against us, in the last 6 years DU and SCSU have played exactly .500 hockey, 'cause we've split all but two series, (they swept in Dec. 07, we swept in Nov. of 08) and its been like a decade since UND swept us in the NHC. You must be referring to UNO's one season of success against us when our team was busy jumping on cars and passing out from alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Let's see, tUMD has a losing record against us, in the last 6 years DU and SCSU have played exactly .500 hockey, 'cause we've split all but two series, (they swept in Dec. 07, we swept in Nov. of 08) and its been like a decade since UND swept us in the NHC. You must be referring to UNO's one season of success against us when our team was busy jumping on cars and passing out from alcohol.
                            @ Alaska Hockey

Not too many teams will be taking the bus to Kalamazoo!

Comment

I'm curious to see how Cloud does up there. Good luck and safe travels to any 'skies fans making the trek.
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Headed down for the games in the morning. Without any freezing rain or snow should only take 7 hours or so. Hope the boys are ready. Good luck to SCSU and Clarkson, should be a great weekend of hockey. I'll try to post a few pics of Friday night's action sometime Saturday. But of course...

*****http://i130.***********.com/albums/p248/mmffbks/UAFPuckwithAurora.gif******

...GO NOOKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X