• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH09
    replied
    Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
    in other news at least we've got our sieve back between the pipes. not sure why umile insists on continuing to smash his head off that concrete wall...
    Do you know the definition of insanity?

Leave a comment:

• goblue
    replied
    Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
    in other news at least we've got our sieve back between the pipes. not sure why umile insists on continuing to smash his head off that concrete wall...
    Im at the game --tonight DeSmith in goal start of 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• WIrinkrat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• unhpuckfan2001
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
    Burke has the worst luck with injuries/sickness.
    ^^yup^^

I liked what I saw from DeSmith in the one game. Even when he makes the save, DiGiralamo doesnt seem as sharp. His rebound control is all over the place.

in fashion news... will UNH be wearing anything new at Fenway, like BC and BU did?did curious.

Leave a comment:

• UNHhockey29
    replied

Burke has the worst luck with injuries/sickness.

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

Injury report from Al Pike:
    http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...-1/FOSSPORTS04
    Greg Burke - Will miss 1 month after surgery to repair dislocated finger on right hand.
    Jeff Wyer - Undergoing knee surgery today.
    Dalton Speelman - Out indefinitely.
    Jeff Silengo will return to lineup.
    Last edited by C-H-C; 12-29-2011, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied

I hope to see DeSmith between the pipes to start the second half - I think thats the best play for the team. My expectation is that Umile will look at the break as an opportunity for Digi to clear his head and that its once again his job to run with. However, I'd imagine the leash is much shorter now given his disappointing first half...

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied

Minimal risk giving DeSmith a chance. Upside is 3.5 seasons from a NH native.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat13
    replied
    Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
    Seems Burke cant buy a break, though he was playing pretty well there and finally turned the corner and showing what he can do.
    so is Burke out with an injury? I heard he just had the flu or something.

Leave a comment:

• jml42691
    replied

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    So, who do Cats fans think will be in goal against the Brown Bears on Friday night?
    My gut says we'll see DeSmith on Friday, I got good feelings after watching his play against BU. DiGi already said earlier in the season that he had to earn his right to remain the starter (after sitting out GM2 @ St. Cloud), he lost it again with the BU game. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a "set-in-stone" starter for the rest of this season.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty16
    replied

Originally posted by Wildcat13 View Post
    What happened to Burke and Wyer?
    Seems Burke cant buy a break, though he was playing pretty well there and finally turned the corner and showing what he can do.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty16
    replied

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Agree on the thread hi-jackings.

So, who do Cats fans think will be in goal against the Brown Bears on Friday night?
    I agree, can you 2 please go somewhere else? No one wants to see you 2 whinning to see who knows more about teenage boys!!!

I think we see Digo Friday then who knows after that, like to see a rotation for a while to see who can win the #1 job.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Originally posted by jml42691 View Post
    Can you guys please find somewhere else to argue, you've already taken over one thread, no need to kill this one too. Exchange emails or something, at this point the rest of us don't care to read it.

I heard mumblings that Wyer got hurt during a practice, something leg related but this is all word of mouth from a buddy in a class with him.
    Agree on the thread hi-jackings.

Leave a comment:

• jml42691
    replied

Can you guys please find somewhere else to argue, you've already taken over one thread, no need to kill this one too. Exchange emails or something, at this point the rest of us don't care to read it.

I heard mumblings that Wyer got hurt during a practice, something leg related but this is all word of mouth from a buddy in a class with him.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat13
    replied
    Originally posted by bomberhockey View Post
    Speelman arm done, Wyer done, Burke done play the yutes!!
    What happened to Burke and Wyer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X