• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felger
    replied
    Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
    It sounded like it was a job well done by DeSmith via wildcat sports radio! Great road win for the 'Cats!
    DeSmith games first star

Leave a comment:

• GoUNH
    replied

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
    you probably didn't see at 10:02 left of the first period when the puck mysteriously went out of play, it came through my photo hole and as I was pulling away, it hit the filter on the end of my lens and shattered the glass (on the filter, the lens is fine). Oops! (also had a sweet cameo at intermission with Ciocco).
    I didnt see that but I did see someone take a puck to the face and get carried off the field in a stretcher

Leave a comment:

• Gibber
    replied

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
    Gib, when I watched the replay the other night I saw you more than once, lurking in the corner waiting for a UNH score. Also saw Gene and his son high fiving after UNH tied it up in the third. Pretty nice.
    you probably didn't see at 10:02 left of the first period when the puck mysteriously went out of play, it came through my photo hole and as I was pulling away, it hit the filter on the end of my lens and shattered the glass (on the filter, the lens is fine). Oops! (also had a sweet cameo at intermission with Ciocco).

Leave a comment:

• New Hampshire 'Cats Fan
    replied

It sounded like it was a job well done by DeSmith via wildcat sports radio! Great road win for the 'Cats!

Leave a comment:

• Umileated
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    DeSmith getting the start against Providence. I had a ticket for this game but it turns out I'm in VT for the night... bummer
    DeSmith shutting out Providence 1-0!!!

Leave a comment:

• GoUNH
    replied

DeSmith getting the start against Providence. I had a ticket for this game but it turns out I'm in VT for the night... bummer

Leave a comment:

• Greg Ambrose
    replied

If any of you guys are interested, I uploaded galleries from the alumni games last Thursday at:
    UNH-Maine Frozen Fenway Alumni Games

The lighting was pretty terrible, but there are some decent photos.

I'll also have practice and game photos up, hopefully by the end of the week.

Enjoy!
    -gib
    Gib, when I watched the replay the other night I saw you more than once, lurking in the corner waiting for a UNH score. Also saw Gene and his son high fiving after UNH tied it up in the third. Pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

• Gibber
    replied

If any of you guys are interested, I uploaded galleries from the alumni games last Thursday at:
    UNH-Maine Frozen Fenway Alumni Games

The lighting was pretty terrible, but there are some decent photos.

I'll also have practice and game photos up, hopefully by the end of the week.

Enjoy!
    -gib

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
    "UNH Forces Overtime at Frozen Fenway"
    Nice summary, C-H-C. As I noted above, I enjoyed my "Frozen" Fenway experience, except for the outcome of Game 2, of course.

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

"UNH Forces Overtime at Frozen Fenway"

Leave a comment:

• Nifty16
    replied

a year and 5 months almost
    I was thinking the Dartmouth game, couldnt remember when those start in Manchester

Leave a comment:

• Gibber
    replied

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
    That would be correct, I remember that. 9/11 would have been 4 month before the game. THe Shuttle was the morning of the Maine game
    a year and 5 months almost

Leave a comment:

• Toronto_1
    replied

If you get a chance to watch the Senators-Flyers highlights from last night, check out the errant elbow to the head that Bobby Butler (who had a goal; should have scored in OT as well) throws at James van Riemsdyk. Wonder if there are some residual issues from the UNH days?! Not nice....

Leave a comment:

• Nifty16
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    A double header is a great idea
    Think that would be more fun and different, maybe UNH-Lowell and Merrimack-Dartmouth? Thay way have the 4 "local" teams playing

Leave a comment:

• Nifty16
    replied

Originally posted by Felger View Post
    The picture in Sports Illustrated was not from 2001, and had nothing to do with 9/11. It was from 2003, when UNH played Maine a few hours after the space shuttle broke up over Texas and there was a moment of silence before the game.
    That would be correct, I remember that. 9/11 would have been 4 month before the game. THe Shuttle was the morning of the Maine game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X