• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hockeyeast98
    replied
    Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Originally posted by fanboy View Post

Seems like Scott will never get a shot even if the team believes he can turn the team around.
    seems like this guy must be related or is tyler scott with all three of his posts in reference to tyler scott.

would like to see him get a chance as well though

Leave a comment:

• fanboy
    replied

Posts from the UNH recruit Blog
    Originally Posted by Wildcat13
    "Does anyone know the plans for another goalie in the pipeline? I really feel good about DeSmith especially with him only being a frosh but another solid goalie commitment would be great. I saw the post about the kid from Northwood which sounds promising."

Originally Posted by C-H-C
    "Curtis Frye (DOB 7/25/95; 6'4", 195 lbs), along with Casey DeSmith, Jeff Wyer, Brian Foster and Kevin Regan, train or have trained with Goalie
    Coach Brian Daccord of Stop It Goaltending (and Goaltending Consultant Group) based in Woburn MA.

The goalie coach for UNH is David Schultz, also from Stop It Goaltending. Due to NCAA regulations, UNH is only allowed to have 3 paid coaches so
    Schultz is the "volunteer" goalie coach for the team. Most other Hockey East programs also have a volunteer goalie coach on staff."

Seems like Scott will never get a shot even if the team believes he can turn the team around.

Leave a comment:

• Umileated
    replied

Originally posted by jml42691 View Post
    So right about when the Patriots show up then?
    With a matchup between 2 teams that work best late in the game, maybe the first half will just be a campfire and massage circle at the 50 yard.

Leave a comment:

• GoUNH
    replied

Originally posted by jml42691 View Post
    Exactly. Just in time for the Pats to take the lead and put the game away

Leave a comment:

• jml42691
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    Im going to leave after the 2nd period and hopefully make it home sometime during the 3rd quarter

Leave a comment:

• GoUNH
    replied
    Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
    Is anybody bothering to go to the UNH v. Dartmouth game tomorrow? Too lazy to look . . . who's the home team?

Only reasons I'm going:
    A) Working.
    B) Got hooked up with box seats; TV in suite for Patriots game.
    Im going to leave after the 2nd period and hopefully make it home sometime during the 3rd quarter

Leave a comment:

• New Hampshire 'Cats Fan
    replied

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
    Is anybody bothering to go to the UNH v. Dartmouth game tomorrow? Too lazy to look . . . who's the home team?

Only reasons I'm going:
    A) Working.
    I"ll be heading to the game tomorrow and am looking forward to it! Also, UNH is the home team this year.

Leave a comment:

• unhpuckfan2001
    replied

Only reasons I'm going:
    A) Working.

Leave a comment:

• Felger
    replied

For those that might have missed it, Danny Dries is blogging for the New York Times in the runup to OSU's outdoor game this weekend...

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-outdoor-game/

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/20...another-level/

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    ONLY road win for 'Cats
    Be more positive: "FIRST road win for the 'Cats."

Leave a comment:

• Aerman
    replied

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
    It sounded like it was a job well done by DeSmith via wildcat sports radio! Great road win for the 'Cats!
    ONLY road win for 'Cats

Leave a comment:

• LimeyCat
    replied

I just checked out CHC's video link of the 3 goals in the ECAC QF... absolutely fantastic clip. And so great to be reminded of how nuts Snively could be. The Chain link fence had gone when I went to UNH though.. shame! Thanks for posting it CHC.

Leave a comment:

• LimeyCat
    replied

I've decided to come over and sort this year's team out. See you all in about 8 days!

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

“He’s (Casey DeSmith) already proven that he’s going to be a really good goaltender,” Umile said. “We’re putting him in a tough situation. I haven’t totally lost my confidence with Matty (Di Girolamo). But tonight we made the decision in a Hockey East game to come back with Casey.”
    http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...9987/-1/sports

Leave a comment:

• Gibber
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    I didnt see that but I did see someone take a puck to the face and get carried off the field in a stretcher
    That was a NESN camera tech, within minutes, and on the same side of the rink...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X