X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Originally posted by goblue View Post
    I have 3 problems with your post, newbie:

1. Skip the puerile name-calling (as in "J.D.ope",) OK? Doing it in an online forum is like keying somebody's car. It doesn't take courage or brains -- in fact it reveals the opposite of both.
    Since JD is a dope however (or even worse, a Westfield St grad) his label was entirely accurate.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Well, Goldie...at least Rover agrees with you. Not that that says much at all.

Comment

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the players parent did not intend for his words to be repeated in a forum for the entire online college hockey world to see. You should NOT have taken that liberty.

Comment

Too freakin' bad. All I know is his intentions were to make it clear to everyone around him that he doesn't like Umile because his son didn't play last year. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post that on a message board. It's really not that big of a deal. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut though.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Too freakin' bad. All I know is his intentions were to make it clear to everyone around him that he doesn't like Umile because his son didn't play last year. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post that on a message board. It's really not that big of a deal. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut though.
            Perhaps your need to inappropriately bring someone's name into this forum is part of a deeper need for acceptance since you drew (literally) your degree from a sub standard institution? I mean, if someone overheard a Westfield St parent blasting that school's hockey coach I wouldn't want that person named out here either....

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Yes, I "inappropriately" revealed a parent doesn't like the coach because his son didn't get PT...how revolutionary. Get a clue.

This is a college hockey message board where people discuss all things college hockey. I simply relayed what I heard while at a game, hardly anything earth shattering. But of course, I'm really not surprised by your position on this...I'll take it with more than a grain of salt. Bottom line: if he didn't want it out there, he wouldn't have said it to everyone around him. I know, I know...it's my fault though for reporting it. Unbelievable.

As for needing to be accepted, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do know it's just part of your schtick which includes an unhealthy obsession with where I went to school. Sad.

Comment

Yes, I "inappropriately" revealed a parent doesn't like the coach because his son didn't get PT...how revolutionary. Get a clue.

This is a college hockey message board where people discuss all things college hockey. I simply relayed what I heard while at a game, hardly anything earth shattering. But of course, I'm really not surprised by your position on this...I'll take it with more than a grain of salt. Bottom line: if he didn't want it out there, he wouldn't have said it to everyone around him. I know, I know...it's my fault though for reporting it. Unbelievable.

As for needing to be accepted, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do know it's just part of your schtick which includes an unhealthy obsession with where I went to school. Sad.
                Here's the part where your lack of a proper education hurts you. Lets say one of these happened while you were eavesdropping: 1) You didn't hear him correctly, 2) you only caught part of the conversation, or 3) you're just looking for attention and blatantly misquoted the guy. Under any one of these scenarios, you as a person not party to the man's conversation could have gotten something very wrong. As you're an anonymous person posting on a message board, if this gets back to the guy he doesn't have the option of either correcting you or beating you senseless for this breach of common decency. That's what makes it wrong, JD. Not illegal, just wrong. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you.

Comment

The obsession continues...you just can't resist. Pretty pathetic that you can't just talk about college hockey and what happens at the games. All your hypotheticals mean nothing to me. If I was unsure about what I heard, I wouldn't post it. I heard the ENTIRE conversation very clearly. It was not meant to be private. I was not eavesdropping. If you don't believe me...couldn't care less. That's your right. But a great scholar such as yourself should be able to realize that I wouldn't make something up as random as this.

But again, this is just typical of you turning it back around on me when the parent should have just kept his mouth shut. There's nothing more annoying than a whiny parent of an athlete. Well, excluding you of course.

Comment

But again, this is just typical of you turning it back around on me when the parent should have just kept his mouth shut. There's nothing more annoying than a whiny parent of an athlete. Well, excluding you of course.
                    Well, if you would have spoken up and said "I'm a dipwad who's going to write down everything you say and then post it on a college hockey message board to make myself seem important" he would have chosen his words more carefully.

Comment

Are you two done now?
                      sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                      On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

"Climactic Finale to UNH Season"
                        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

I know you love name calling and hurling insults, but "dipwad"? Really? Sigh. Contrary to your beliefs, I didn't have to write anything down. Even I could comprehend it. That works for you, right?

Anyway, if I wanted to make myself look important, I wouldn't waste it on something like this. It's not like I posted it during the game right after it happened. I brought it up as part of the discussion on Umile. Apparently you just can't handle it. Oh well.

Comment

Happy to see JD, aka 'just doushebag', over here insulting you guys.

Hey, in all honesty, considering your start to the season, you guys finished all right. Something to take forward to next season. Now, send Tort back to Maine.
                            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Huh? Who did I insult? Pretty sure it was the other way around starting with Goldie.

Comment

Huh? Who did I insult? Pretty sure it was the other way around starting with Goldie.
                                When u show up on anyones thread, itzan insult
                                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X