2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

And we're all thrilled to see you post...you know, with that tired broken english act?

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Sat behind Mr. Agosta (and next to two other UNH guys). It was clear that Mr. Agosta doesn't like the coach (probably because his son didn't play at all last year).
        I'm one of the two UNH guys referred to here by J.D. I haven't replied to date because, although I infrequently view threads about UNH hockey, I was not registered on the Fan Forum and the registration/moderation process took several days. For what it's worth, the conversation that took place was between Mr. Agosta, who's identity I did not know at the time, and myself. He initiated the conversation, between periods although it continued once play resumed, by asking me what I thought of the UNH program and the coach. Among other comments, I said that, in my opinion, Coach Umile tends to play his upper classmen in favor of equally talented under classman-case in point being last year when two of his current defensemen did not get any playing time. Again, in my opinion, had either/both played some last year, this would have served this year's team well, particularly early in the season. It was at this point that told me that one of those players is his son. He was disappointed with last year, partly because of how his son was recruited, but never said anything negative to me about the program or coaching staff. In fact, he ended our brief conversation with the comment that he is happy his son is at UNH, playing hockey for UNH and looking forward to next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie
          Crickets J.D.- can't hear anything but Crickets
          Goldie, let me apologize for not responding to this guy's post from TODAY...as in seven hours ago. I didn't misrepresent anything that was said. If in fact this is really the guy I sat next to, we just have a different opinion on how Mr. Agosta feels about Umile.

Comment

Yes, I know by now that that is YOUR point. Feel free to move on at any point now.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Goldie, let me apologize for not responding to this guy's post from TODAY...as in seven hours ago. I didn't misrepresent anything that was said. If in fact this is really the guy I sat next to, we just have a different opinion on how Mr. Agosta feels about Umile.
              Apparently they don't teach morals, ethics or critical thinking at Westfield St, because you've just been exposed as a fraud and aren't man enough to admit it. Somebody with no bone to pick in this fight just relayed a true version of this conversation. Yet we're supposed to believe you instead, a guy who wasn't part of the discussion and is desperate for attention from strangers on a message board.

Don't give up your day job, whatever that is...
              Last edited by Rover; 03-19-2012, 07:22 AM.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Well, that didn't take long. You're not obsessed or anything though. You just regurgitate the same old boring *** **** day after day on here. I suppose that's an attempt to make yourself look like a comedian, right? Just like I was trying to make myself look important

If that's one of the guys I sat next to, I'm glad he came forward to present his side of the story. It at the very least blows away your absurd theory that I made the whole thing up. Haha, how's that one working out for you? And let's see, two people that were present and heard the exact same things coming from Mr. Agosta don't quite agree on all the details. Ya, that's never happened before. I maintain what I originally said. You weren't there, yet you can definitely say that this guy's version is 100% accurate. How convenient. And I'm the fraud? LOL...pot/kettle. I know you'd take anyone's side if it were against me, so what's the point of continuing this? But somehow, in your world, this exposes me as a fraud? That's exactly why I can't take you seriously. Should have learned my lesson a long time ago. Not to mention being called a fraud by you is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Everyone has different morals/ethics. I must apologize that I don't subscribe to your holier than thou approach (only when convenient for you of course). Mentioning a name of someone who introduced it to a conversation themselves isn't "wrong" IMO and isn't to a lot of people out there. But because it goes against me, of course you think it is. Or maybe you truly do think it's wrong. In that case, you are entitled to that opinion.

I would ask you to explain to me how I have a bone to pick in this whole thing, but I think I've taken up enough space on this thread as it is. I certainly didn't expect this to generate the type of reaction it has. But then again, since it's only generated one from TWO people (one being an obsessed BU "fan")...perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. You've always been a dink (dipwad if you prefer), but now you're just entering ignore territory.

So, to UNH fans...I sincerely apologize. To Rover...have fun responding to yourself.

Comment

And while we're on the concept of splitting scholarships to get a whole lot of nuthin, how about 3 scholarship goalies (4 total, assuming they didn't give Scott some money) and 2 non-playing freshmen (Randall and Chevrier) when you have so many other needs.[/QUOTE]

Everyone uses partial Scholarships. If you are BC, BU, DU, NO Dak, Michigan,Wisc, Minn you can get a whole lot more player on a 2 for 4 year vs Maine, UNH, UMD Northeastern who get more (or did) on their 2/4 than Providence, Lowell, Merrimack. They definitely didn't give Scott any money, and I doubt that any of the other 3 goalies were at least originally 2/4 maybe will be reworked aka DeSmith. Only the real cream of the crop gets a full and sometimes mistakes are made.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                    Downing I could go with, the rest, well I hope you are right. Hopefully at least 1 or 2 of them shoot the 100+ pucks a day all summer to make there shots enough better to become goal scorers.
                    Sorkin's a stud, He is big and he attacks the net with the puck and with skill. He, TVR and Downing will all be in the show if they keep progressing, in the latter 2's case better hope they stay at least through their Jr years.

Comment

Working...
                    X