2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 UNH Wildcats

Yup. Nothing against Lowell, I just want to see the Cats play and its relatively close with hopefully plenty of tix available.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
      Please beat Maine. Thanks. I'm a Merrimack and a Maine fan and I'd love to not have to drive the 3.5 hours to Orono to watch them play.
      What he said. Go Wildcats!!!
      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by smitre View Post
        I'm a bad fan... hoping for win, loss, or tie, whichever matches the Wildcats with Lowell in the playoffs so I can jump over the border to see the games.
        There are a lot of us that feel that way. I'll be going where ever the team goes but if I can save some $ and buy a cheaper ticket, drive less, and not stay in a hotel I'll be much happier.
        UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Rabbit Poriveau (aka Nick P.)?
          Ummmm nope. Nice try. Think again.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Tough loss tonight, but I loved the way the 'Cats were playing! Excited to see what they can do in the Hockey East Tournament!

Comment

Man, what a tough loss.

Comment

I guess the Skating Mother Teresa's are gone, what a chippy bunch in Alfond today.
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Could Diamond be more of a dirtbag? I thought we played great and lost on a bad break. Where was Downing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    I guess the Skating Mother Teresa's are gone, what a chippy bunch in Alfond today.
                    Your teddy bears were lucky to get the W. I thought UNH played a very good road game in a tough barn. Who knows maybe we'll get the pleasure of kickin' UMO's arse at the Gaahdan
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat13 View Post
                      Could Diamond be more of a dirtbag? ...
                      Only if his name is spelled b-i-g-o-s. Anyways, by the sounds of it on the radio, UNH probably should have won. I'd wish you luck the rest of the way but, I'm not a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                        Your teddy bears were lucky to get the W. I thought UNH played a very good road game in a tough barn. Who knows maybe we'll get the pleasure of kickin' UMO's arse at the Gaahdan
                        When was the last time Maine won the season series w/ UNH? The regular season is what its all about, right? That's it for me. Enjoy the unfamiliar territory.

Comment

Originally posted by chripy View Post
                          When was the last time Maine won the season series w/ UNH?
                          Two years ago

Thanks for playing
                          UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            I'll take that as a compliment.
                            We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                            ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                            --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Somewhat disappointed in the outcome but not at all in the effort. To hold Maine to a single, fluky goal; keep their PP unit (#1 in the country) scoreless, while playing on the road in a charged atmosphere, and in a game that meant more to Maine than it did to us, makes me feel pretty good right now. Good job, 'Cats.
                              Last edited by goblue; 03-03-2012, 10:09 PM.
                              We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                              ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                              --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Cya next week!
                                It was meant to be.
                                Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X