X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Kawww kawwww. Game Day
    Apologies if ths is taken the wrong way, but...

We have GOT to get to a better battle cry than that. I mean really?! Tell me the last time you heard a chicken sqwuak and you were like "Hell yeah, b****! Let's go ******* this s*** up!"

So sad.

Love & Honor!
    Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post

We have GOT to get to a better battle cry than that. I mean really?! Tell me the last time you heard a chicken sqwuak and you were like "Hell yeah, b****! Let's go ******* this s*** up!"

So sad.

Love & Honor!
      Kaw??

(My kaws are sounded in a highly mocking tone!)
      Last edited by MUhawks628; 01-13-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

We may have the dumbest mascot in D1 hockey, even the North Dakota ______ _____ have us beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post

So sad.

Love & Honor!
          I like the woop better. Both in the scalp song and the mock of michigan variety

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post

So sad.

Love & Honor!
            I think if you make the Wingels arm motion while kaawing you would appreciate it more

Comment

Whoop whoop?

Was anyone at the one football game this year when someone decided it was a good idea to actually blast a "KAW" across the P.A? I thought my ears were going to bleed. Thankfully that didn't last, and didn't make its' way across campus to Goggin.

I guess it just has to do with having high turnover in the student section, but some nights the "whoop" "slam cya..." is in full force at the bookends of Dirty Deeds, while other nights it's non-existant. Wish we could gain some consitency there.

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                I think if you make the Wingels arm motion while kaawing you would appreciate it more
                This is very true

Comment

Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread Part II: (OH) No

Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
                  Last edited by MUhawks628; 01-13-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

Go for it.

Also, second to last post on this thread?

Comment

Last Post?

Part II

Comment

Ok maybe one or two more

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

Only if you include the YouTube link in the first post. But it will see somewhat depressing when we go undefeated in the second half and are still posting in an (OH) No thread.
                          Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Working...
                          X