Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Just remember kids to block your number when you call this clown.

Comment

• Re: Official 2011-2012 Miami Season Thread: Short People Leave Big Shoes to Fill

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      whoops

Comment

oops..

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
          oops..
          LMFAO. Stories to come

Comment

• Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
            Hey fellowes,

I think we all would get along great. we gotta hang out sometime
            Hah, hit me up

Comment

You know it is finals week, studying should come before partying! Sorry, as a parent had to throw that out there!

Comment

You know it is finals week, studying should come before partying! Sorry, as a parent had to throw that out there!
                I don't know what type of institution ohio state is but hockey always takes precedent over studying. Always

Comment

Kids these days, I tell you.

Comment

Guess my son was the oddball then when he attended Miami as he even skipped going to the games to study, but again he was an Honors Student!

Comment

Guess my son was the oddball then when he attended Miami as he even skipped going to the games to study, but again he was an Honors Student!
                      I've skipped class to attend games and my grades reflect it. Love and Honor

Comment

I've skipped class to attend games and my grades reflect it. Love and Honor
                        **** straight, I still graduated in 4 years

Comment

If anyone wants to know what more details contact me. we'll have a coffee or something

Comment

If anyone wants to know what more details contact me. we'll have a coffee or something
                            Tonight was by far the creepiest night ever. Referee phone numbers are not meant to be messed with.

Comment

We talked to the whole officiating crew before the game. The puck hit the lineman's face mask, then hit our goalie in the back, then went into the goal. That is not allowed. Not many people saw what happened so that is why there was confusion. As for tonight, it's always the player that retaliates that gets caught. That's hockey.
                              Mea culpa WRT the disallowed goal, and your observation regarding retaliation is true more often than not. I did not see what transpired before the Oddo hit (video stream was worthless). Discipline is so important because pretty much any team in the CCHA can beat any other given enough chances/advantages. It's clear that Miami is acutely aware of that, as is tOSU (all of their losses have been in games in which they played undisciplined hockey).
                              Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Originally posted by MIamiGirl View Post
                                Tonight was by far the creepiest night ever. Referee phone numbers are not meant to be messed with.
                                Apparently this got out of hand pretty quickly, what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X